Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hallwagner?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    what am i supposed to do, not play on ibis? mani admin glitches, thats your guys problem, not mine. im just playing on server im not banned from. you got a problem with that ban me until my original month ban was supposed to end on. july 14th or so. but until then, im gonna play on a server that im supposedly not allowed on. *shudder
    go outside and talk to people for once
    maybe exercise

2. Default

why are you here craig, werent you banned from our servers awhile ago and bitched out by everyone?
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    go outside and talk to people for once
    maybe exercise
    i did, i was chilling with my friends most of this week, with the knowledge i was unbanned. im taking alot of time away from css now that its summer and i got shit to do

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    no one said he didnt deserve his ban, But he didnt really hide himself, if he was he did a piss poor job of it. last week when he was on gun game when his name was the ceo of BP I believe, he told people that they had been playing with him for a long time, and I told everyone he was right, as he was hall wagner. If you call a name change hiding thats silly. if he really wanted to his steam account would not be this http://steamcommunity.com/id/hallwagner007/

He has also posted many times on the forums post update about the problems we have been hiding. He never hid, just no one noticed, and those who did (like I) didnt give a fuck

I think that you've completely missed my point. All of his alternate accounts had been perma banned and his main account is to remain banned until July 14th (if I'm not mistaken) or until Zero unban him. Just because the mod glitched out his ban, it doesn't mean his ban is over.

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    I think that you've completely missed my point. All of his alternate accounts had been perma banned and his main account is to remain banned until July 14th (if I'm not mistaken) or until Zero unban him. Just because the mod glitched out his ban, it doesn't mean his ban is over.
    in the technical sense it is

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    why are you here craig, werent you banned from our servers awhile ago and bitched out by everyone?
    nopee

7. Default

lmaooo
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    nopee
    should be as much or more than me

9. Default

this guy wagner didn't like mexicans

wagner doesnt like anyone lol.

just like i dont like black jesus.

he isnt my savior.