Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hallwagner?

1. Default Hallwagner?

So I just happened to notice Hallwagner in the zm server earlier today, Mag witnessed the crime as well.

**Before anybody starts flaming, I understand this is not a 'ban' but I couldn't find and appropriate place to put this... **

Anywho that leads me to the question of how the fuck did he get back in? He was playing under the name MAD MAX but I didnt catch his steamid.

I thought he was to serve a one month ban?

2. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...?t=4013&page=4

^^ Last page, Zero said his account would be unbanned in a month.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...?t=4013&page=4

^^ Last page, Zero said his account would be unbanned in a month.
    which would be in about another 14-15 days.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    So I just happened to notice Hallwagner in the zm server earlier today, Mag witnessed the crime as well.

**Before anybody starts flaming, I understand this is not a 'ban' but I couldn't find and appropriate place to put this... **

Anywho that leads me to the question of how the fuck did he get back in? He was playing under the name MAD MAX but I didnt catch his steamid.

I thought he was to serve a one month ban?
    crime my ass. my original steam account is unbanned, i don't know how, but it is. don't start accusing me of committing crimes when i'm fucking not. i havent checked, but i believe my other steam account is unbanned also, something to do with the update. if i knew how to unban myself, i would have done it long before now. its only been a week or so since ive been able to play in the ibis servers.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    crime my ass. my original steam account is unbanned, i don't know how, but it is. don't start accusing me of committing crimes when i'm fucking not. i havent checked, but i believe my other steam account is unbanned also, something to do with the update. if i knew how to unban myself, i would have done it long before now. its only been a week or so since ive been able to play in the ibis servers.
    So the fact that you know you are banned for a month, and because of the new update you feel your punishment has been revoked for the month ban? You should be banned for 2 months now just because you know/knew

1. You're still banned
    2. Playing under a different name hoping other admins won't be suspicious of "wait isn't he banned?" when they see your original name pop up in the servers.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

the ban didn't actually stick. i believe mani glitched. however, i had believed he was being good about it. whenever i checked the server he was on, it wasn't an IBIS one. but apparently i was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    dude the main reason people are finding out its you is because of your mic. everyone recognizes your voice or they have you on the friends list. they check the steam id last.
    do you even realize why you got banned in general? spamming and racism. if i were you i'd get rid of the mic and just play. alot of people told you you are a nice guy and honest player until you bought the mic. if you even came to live in NYC with that foul mouth you probably won't even survive. i'd be the first to knock you out. i don't know if NYS-ibis would beat you down because he's a yank hehe. u have to understand what people are telling you. if you don't then what are you still doing here.

8. Default

You guys know what? even though Wagner should be banned at this point, for the past week I have been playing with him quite a bit, and he has yet to go off on any tangent. It seems to me he learned his lesson. He is actually calm in comparative to others on the server (DJ ) I think (I) already hinted on him being unbanned after acolyte made a comment about him. He hasn't spammed nor been racist this past week, just a nice player.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    dude the main reason people are finding out its you is because of your mic. everyone recognizes your voice or they have you on the friends list. they check the steam id last.
    do you even realize why you got banned in general? spamming and racism. if i were you i'd get rid of the mic and just play. alot of people told you you are a nice guy and honest player until you bought the mic. if you even came to live in NYC with that foul mouth you probably won't even survive. i'd be the first to knock you out. i don't know if NYS-ibis would beat you down because he's a yank hehe. u have to understand what people are telling you. if you don't then what are you still doing here.
    dude i basically live in dc, and have numerous black, hispanic, and asian friends. im not a racist, and my friends know that. i may use terms considered to be racist irl, but my friends know im not using those terms because i hate their race. i guess im used to using those terms around people i talk to on a daily basis. its a habit. in my view, there is no such thing as a racist word, after all its just a word, like any other curse word. racism is when you feel that another person is inferior to you or you treat them differently because of their race. a word is just a word. if you think im spamming and want to ban me for that, might as well ban everyone who talks on their mic once a round. i might spam more days than others, but 95 % of the time nobody complains.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    So the fact that you know you are banned for a month, and because of the new update you feel your punishment has been revoked for the month ban? You should be banned for 2 months now just because you know/knew

1. You're still banned
    2. Playing under a different name hoping other admins won't be suspicious of "wait isn't he banned?" when they see your original name pop up in the servers.
    what am i supposed to do, not play on ibis? mani admin glitches, thats your guys problem, not mine. im just playing on server im not banned from. you got a problem with that ban me until my original month ban was supposed to end on. july 14th or so. but until then, im gonna play on a server that im supposedly not allowed on. *shudder