Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reserved slots

1. Unhappy Reserved slots

I am sure this has been addressed in another thread somewhere, but I can't find it. I know I am a probably being the biggest broken record here since the update has f-ed everything up, but I am just curious when something is going to be done about this reserved slot kicking everyone anytime there are more than 18 people on the server, and sometimes even at random times. I have heard hearsay in the server (when I actually get in for any length of time) and they say zero is on vacay and it will be dealt with when he gets back and stuff, but I was just curious is there anything that isn't hearsay and is there a definite plan or anything to fix this problem soon? I love playing the the GG server and it has been most frustrating lately.....Any insight to when this will be dealt with would be appreciated!

2. Default

this would be thread 6 about this issue.

zero's on vacation

he'll be back in about a week

it'll be dealt w/ then
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Zero cant disable where he is at, what he has done though is change it from 30 sec to reconnect to 5, so even though its annoying you can get right back into the game now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

it may take a while to fix b/c the people at mani think I am making this up. Please all register on their site and spam it with this error.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    it may take a while to fix b/c the people at mani think I am making this up. Please all register on their site and spam it with this error.
    Get someone there to play our servers o.O?

6. Default

I think I figured it out. Remember how people were saying they would get a prompt to be redirected to another server and then they would be kicked and were like wtf. Well I think that prompt is the issue. Mani is trying to redirect them but it does not work and causes the plugin to break and kick too many people. This illogical event is exactly the sort of bug that a program like mani would have. I have attempted a fix, if it still happens tomorrow it did not work.

7. Default

I think I figured it out. Remember how people were saying they would get a prompt to be redirected to another server and then they would be kicked and were like wtf. Well I think that prompt is the issue. Mani is trying to redirect them but it does not work and causes the plugin to break and kick too many people. This illogical event is exactly the sort of bug that a program like mani would have. I have attempted a fix, if it still happens tomorrow it did not work.
    Now it kicks me before getting into the server, with only 17 people in it

8. Default

linky-linky to the topic?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Zero, are u sure it wasn't a bad download?
    And where u just copied the download into 4 folders and uploaded them?
    It could of been a curropted download.

I have never seen my mani have the option/or the enable server redirection.
    I worked with it for a long time and ever entercountered that it can redirect :/.
    I need link :]
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Zero, are u sure it wasn't a bad download?
    And where u just copied the download into 4 folders and uploaded them?
    It could of been a curropted download.

I have never seen my mani have the option/or the enable server redirection.
    I worked with it for a long time and ever entercountered that it can redirect :/.
    I need link :]
    zero has...
    how to say it...
    :ahem:
    screwed more than his share of the villiage's daughters

he's been doing this type of stuff for a while. trust that he's looked into studff like that