Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse!

1. Exclamation Admin abuse!

moved and corrected sorry. never the less its still valid admin abuse

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3806
    Last edited by Choke; 05-16-2010 at 10:35 PM.
    <Co-Leader of 3mo Slay3rs>
    <Ibis Gamer>

2. Default

what a butthurt faggot

3. Default

Could you get a higher resolution pic? what you have there is hard to read

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Could you get a higher resolution pic? what you have there is hard to read
    try saving the image.. there resolution is fine... for some reason after uploading the quality of the pic went down. but if you save the file it is much easyer to read with zoom in
    <Ibis Gamer>

5. Default

you have no claim unless you post this in the proper section... that being the "admin abuse" section....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you have no claim unless you post this in the proper section... that being the "admin abuse" section....
    Sorry i looked for a admin abuse section.. if a moderator could move it to the correct place... thank you
    <Ibis Gamer>

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Choke View Post
    Sorry i looked for a admin abuse section.. if a moderator could move it to the correct place... thank you
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7 go there. follow the format for admin abuse.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7 go there. follow the format for admin abuse.
    lol, he posted in the format thread
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, he posted in the format thread
    Yea sorry i heard you in-game but to many people talking at once. i moved it and posted it in the proper location, and btw a moderator should lock the format thread
    <Ibis Gamer>

10. Default

ok, now, when i read your original post, i was under the impression that you had been banned for like, 4 hours. no. it was 5 min. you and your little friend don't come in here, bitching and insulting at an admin for giving you a 5 min. ban. he told you not to be on your own roof, and banned after. now, you had 2 choices. be a bitch and post about it, or get up, stretch, take a piss, grab a soda, and most likely return to the game well after the ban is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?