Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Silentsniper ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I don't know who it was. I will keep an eye out and when anyone under an admins name joins check ma_admins right away.

Thats what I do, and usually just randomly threwout when I play just incase a clan member joins and I just never noticed.

I've played with silent some, don't know about the hax.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

STEAM_0:1:7792610 taken from a player that was on during the time he was hacking, which is def silent snipers steam id. The time on the psycho stats page is also indictive of the time he was hacking. /thread

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Your demo is missing status and whatnot, we need his steam id. Plus I can't tell what time he was playing by the demo. Maybe there is a way to tell but I could not figure it out. Def hacking though.
    sb_status never shows up in my demos anyway, so it's pointless. The most i can do is copy and paste it here but i didnt have time. I would rather have a demo than to take the time to copy his steam ID and miss out on proof.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

The demo would require sb_status in it to be accepted...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The demo would require sb_status in it to be accepted...
    sb_status does not show up in my demos. I have said this about 1,000 times. Everytime I open my console and type sb_status while recording, it does not show up. Period.

6. Default

sb_status is for identification. Since Silent has already admitted this was him, it shouldn't be necessary for our purposes. It does however, make a steam ban impossible, which is a shame.

7. Default

hey owns, does it sb_status show up when you type it on your own computer? what about taking a screenshot of it then posting that with the demo?

8. Default

im pretty sure if you type it in while recording the demo its just there... it dosnt need to show up and stuff.... but im crazy drunk so hey...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    im pretty sure if you type it in while recording the demo its just there... it dosnt need to show up and stuff.... but im crazy drunk so hey...
    I love you Rape, so much for this post.

To the others, what kind of idiots are you? Anyone who has ever played with Silent is well aware he can kick your ass. I dont care how good you think you are he is probably better with a few exceptions. The demo looks like lag spikes which I'm sure you're all aware have been more than abundant since the mac fags were released into the land of CS:S. Gtfo yourselves, he's not hacking, the demo is clean.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    I love you Rape, so much for this post.

To the others, what kind of idiots are you? Anyone who has ever played with Silent is well aware he can kick your ass. I dont care how good you think you are he is probably better with a few exceptions. The demo looks like lag spikes which I'm sure you're all aware have been more than abundant since the mac fags were released into the land of CS:S. Gtfo yourselves, he's not hacking, the demo is clean.
    Are you the idiot? this is not a fucking lag spike, people. Get the hell out of here with that nonsense. I watched the fucker hack all fucking day and you have the nerve to tell me that it's a fucking lag spike? You're unreal. seriously, unreal.

I don't care how good he is. No lag causes this. None. he wasn't lagging. He wasn't skipping. His ping was fine, and it was an all day event, and then suddenly when I post a ban thread on him, his lag is magically fixed.