Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Silentsniper ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    im pretty sure if you type it in while recording the demo its just there... it dosnt need to show up and stuff.... but im crazy drunk so hey...
    i start my demo. i open console. I type sb_status. It works, upon reviewing the demo it never shows up. I don't know why, I've made a thread about it before but it just never shows up when I watch the demo.

Nemesis, I'm not sure a screenshot would be accepted, but if it helps in future instances than I will do that.

However, when you auto observe a player it shows in green lettering in the chat box: "Auto observing "playername" Steam ID: whatever."
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 07-03-2010 at 02:27 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    I love you Rape, so much for this post.

To the others, what kind of idiots are you? Anyone who has ever played with Silent is well aware he can kick your ass. I dont care how good you think you are he is probably better with a few exceptions. The demo looks like lag spikes which I'm sure you're all aware have been more than abundant since the mac fags were released into the land of CS:S. Gtfo yourselves, he's not hacking, the demo is clean.
    While I did see one or two things in the demo that made me scratch my head... I have to agree with Panda on this one. The update has caused the servers to act up.
    I playd regularly with Silent for many months on Gun game and specd him frequently when I was dead and never saw anything that indicated hacks.
    He had a fair amount of wins and an average K : D for any experienced/good player.

@ Owns good looking out but I would have to see more proof before I would write Silent Sniper off as a hacker.

@ Maynard I know you guys have had your beefs but accusing an admin of hacking is serious business...
    I'm not saying to over look Silent because of being a regular or an admin but I need something more solid before feeling right about any sort of permaban.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    While I did see one or two things in the demo that made me scratch my head... I have to agree with Panda on this one. The update has caused the servers to act up.
    I playd regularly with Silent for many months on Gun game and specd him frequently when I was dead and never saw anything that indicated hacks.
    He had a fair amount of wins and an average K : D for any experienced/good player.

@ Owns good looking out but I would have to see more proof before I would write Silent Sniper off as a hacker.

@ Maynard I know you guys have had your beefs but accusing an admin of hacking is serious business...
    I'm not saying to over look Silent because of being a regular or an admin but I need something more solid before feeling right about any sort of permaban.
    I have been playing regularly since this update and I have never seen such lag. I have also been reading the CS:S forums for bugs and have never had anyone complain that their screen looked like aimbot now.

I'ts obsurd. Look at the other demo. These demos are hours apart yet still the same result. Steambans won't ban him because there is no sb_status, fine...but this is not even right.

I have no issues with silentsniper and no reason to try and get him banned, other than that he hacked.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I have been playing regularly since this update and I have never seen such lag. I have also been reading the CS:S forums for bugs and have never had anyone complain that their screen looked like aimbot now.

I'ts obsurd. Look at the other demo. These demos are hours apart yet still the same result. Steambans won't ban him because there is no sb_status, fine...but this is not even right.

I have no issues with silentsniper and no reason to try and get him banned, other than that he hacked.
    Owns I understand your frustration... but since the update when I try and play gun game not only does my screen twitch I teleport around the map like I'm playing WCS...
    If he was hacking all day getting further proof shouldn't be a problem.
    All I said was I never saw him hack when I playd with him and I see no reason why someone with his skills would start now.
    If he is hacking so be it he will get banned... but I want more proof.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Owns I understand your frustration... but since the update when I try and play gun game not only does my screen twitch I teleport around the map like I'm playing WCS...
    If he was hacking all day getting further proof shouldn't be a problem.
    All I said was I never saw him hack when I playd with him and I see no reason why someone with his skills would start now.
    If he is hacking so be it he will get banned... but I want more proof.
    It will be up to the other admins to get it. I am not re-subbing my admin.

Not like he will hack again, and if he does he's a fucking dumbass. He already turned them off after I posted the second demo on him.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    It will be up to the other admins to get it. I am not re-subbing my admin this month.

Not like he will hack again, and if he does he's a fucking dumbass. He already turned them off after I posted the second demo on him.
    Well I'm sorry to hear you wont be an admin any longer. If I can ever get gun game to work without lagging like Im on Dial up. I will be spending most of my time in gun game till WCS gets back up and running.

7. Default

Thread Closed by Owns request.

I already said there were some odd things in the demo but I'm not the best at catching hacks that's why I asked for others to comment...
    but regulars will just flame and argue... its up to the experienced members of IBIS (Clan, Zero, and Jigsaw) to review this Demo and determine what action to take.