Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Silentsniper ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    That still doesnt explain the whole thing about common sense....I can understand a player who sucks that would would use aimbots....but me?? im on top 35 in GG and im fuking legit...Why would i aimbot and lose everything i have done??

If anyone can answer this question with a half decent response i would like to hear it.
    Thats the only reason for me to even doubt it being aimbot.

2. Default

He did it earlier in GG too..
    Hallwagner called it on him and went to spec to make a demo.. Sniper went into spec a few min after.. Hall said that if he didnt hack then he should prove it and begin to play again.. Sniper said okay and joind back in the game and he didnt play as good as before..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

Well if there was any way of showing you guys I would show you guys that ever since the Mac CSS update ive been lagging like crazy and my palyer jumps around....

I also currently play on 5 other servers and they aint saying anything about me hacking because they know that im legit and i dont hack....this is the only server i am getting BS from.

You guys all know how good I am....why is it weird that my comp cant handle to run this game and I lag really badly???

Even when i get a new comp and lose the lag..I will be able to headshot you all without my screen shakin and player jumping around the map.

4. Default

You can not ban another admin period. Unbanned until it can be reviewed.

5. Default

You can not ban another admin period. Unbanned until it can be reviewed.
    alright, well cool.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Thanks Zero...and I am very serious about my comp having issues...I am getting a new comp in two months when school starts again.

7. Default

I am a legit player
    you're a fucking fraud.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Ok yeah I am a fraud...Ive played with a lot of people here and they know i would never hack.

Another strange thing is that it seems as if mostly admins are accusing me of hacking.

9. Default

Another strange thing is that it seems as if mostly admins are accusing me of hacking.
    so what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

10. Default

Ok yeah I am a fraud...Ive played with a lot of people here and they know i would never hack.

lmfao. even hacking aside you're still nothing but a fraud. any 1 who makes false admin abuse threads on other admins, and then lies 2 the entire community about it is a joke and a fucking fail.

you are a snake, and no 1 should trust a damn thing you say.

Maynard - The WCS Guy