Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Silentsniper ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lmfao. even hacking aside you're still nothing but a fraud. any 1 who makes false admin abuse threads on other admins, and then lies 2 the entire community about it is a joke and a fucking fail.

you are a snake, and no 1 should trust a damn thing you say.
    Just for the sake of the thread GET OVER IT, THAT WAS LIKE A YEAR AGO GOD DAMMIT.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Just for the sake of the thread GET OVER IT, THAT WAS LIKE A YEAR AGO GOD DAMMIT.
    ya, cause I didn't get proof of it till about 2 months ago. the fact remains the same, he's a snake and a lair and should not be trusted. maybe if your name was dragged through the mud over several months and mutliple fake abuse threads you might understand why it's kind of a piss off, and how weak of a person he is 2 do something like that.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I'm not trying to cause drama or make a scene.

The fact of the matter is I have received multiple messages from players on the server stating that you were hacking. I couldn't catch a good demo of you because every time I came in the server, you left.

Then, I caught a good demo of you and did what I would do to any other hacker. Ok, so you don't ban an admin...

so basically if Zero decides not to ban you the rest of the admins just have to deal with the shit storm of the players who say you are, and want something done about it every time you play.

Our response? No, his computer just sucks. ... haha right.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Do not spam this thread with off topic posts

5. Default

Because this is an admin and I can not review this until I get home I have sent it to steambans for review as the result should be faster and conclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    That still doesnt explain the whole thing about common sense....I can understand a player who sucks that would would use aimbots....but me?? im on top 35 in GG and im fuking legit...Why would i aimbot and lose everything i have done??

If anyone can answer this question with a half decent response i would like to hear it.
    you have been toggling this whole time?

that a decent response

7. Default

Oh, look... suddenly silent sniper's "lagg issues" are fixed...and his screen no longer shakes.

MUST BE SOME SORT OF COINCIDENCE! HIS COMPUTER IS FIXED!

http://rapidshare.com/files/40459194...iper4.dem.html

8. Default

OMFG Maybe i mite not appear to be lagging on ur screen...but when i play...I jump around and skip around the map...and occasioanlly my screen blacks out...but how can you tell that I am not lagging??

You want me to make a demo of myself?

OMFG Maybe i mite not appear to be lagging on ur screen...but when i play...I jump around and skip around the map...and occasioanlly my screen blacks out...but how can you tell that I am not lagging??

the only time i see shaking is when u shoot, u aim, walk around, jump etc, no "lag" as soon as you start shooting your screen shakes, and you get consistent headshots. i saw that scout shot dude, and i was willing to call it an aberration, but then i was watching, most of your shots were bs. so then i was serious about getting u banned. denial doesnt work when we've got proof and numerous witnesses of you showing all the telltale signs of aimbot. might as well hack all night on day, because, like me, your getting banned fo sho

10. Default

you're missing the point here. Every time you came in to the server your screen looked like demo number 1. on aztec. We'll call it demo A. That is, the aimbot demo.

After this thread, in the server, your screen looks like demo B (the one where you aren't hacking)...

See the issue? You claim that the reason your screen looks like that is because since the update your computer can't run CS:S .. which is a bullshit excuse to begin with, BUT now it is not even an excuse..it's a blatant lie since you "suddenly" don't appear to be hacking anymore.