Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Silentsniper ibis.a

1. Default Silentsniper ibis.a

Server: GG
    Steam ID: (Copied directly from sb_status)
    STEAM_0:1:7792610 SiLeNt SnIpEr IbIs.A BDaiBOajXQg13pBhfwKQCHSOGx+ZMnfmYwUUF5AJlhM=

He did show up in the admin list.

Demo here:

map here: http://rapidshare.com/files/40457960...aztec.bsp.html
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 07-02-2010 at 05:12 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Look i dont fucking hack....you can ask anyone that has been playing here on this server for a couple years. I am a legit player and have been playing on IBIS servers for a couple years now and I have also been an admin for over a year now....I have no reason to suddenly start aimbotting or anything.

Many people say that my screen looks as if tho it is shaking but that is only because my comp lags when i play this game now because of the update. My comp can barely run this game.

I have never used any hacks playing CSS and I never will.

3. Default

And why did you just ban me without saying a thing Owns..?

4. Default

I've played with you many times silent sniper and your screen never did that shit. Those were obvious aimbot hacks.

As far as me banning you without saying anything: I don't say anything to any other hacker that I'm observing, and if you think you're going to get away with it because you're an admin, you are sorely mistaken.

When you hack the whole "admins can't ban other admins" shit goes out the window.

You hacked, you're banned.

If zero wants to unban you so be it, but I don't see how anyone can deny the obvious aimbot in my demo.

5. Default

How many times do I have to say this....after the CSS update, my comp can barely run this shit...and I lag really bad with like 300-500 ping.

And why the hell would i buy an aimbot...when i can win without one???
    Youve played with me before you know that im legit...than why would i buy a fucking hack???

Besides I dont even mess with that shit or download that shit onto my comp cause i dont want to get a virus on my comp and not be able to play CSS at all.

Watched the demo, clearly aimbotting. Enjoy your ban.

7. Default

I was there and have watched the previous demos. Based on the demos I cannot distinguish an aimbot from his shooting. It looks the same as an aimbot, and that being said, this is sniper and he has been around for a while. From what I saw online, it looked just like aimbot. I had several complaints about it when I got home, so when he logged I took a look. I would have done the same as Owns.. People were complaining and it looks just like a typical aimbot. If its your computer silent sniper, you need to get it fixed, take a look at your demos and you will know where we are coming from.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    How many times do I have to say this....after the CSS update, my comp can barely run this shit...and I lag really bad with like 300-500 ping.

And why the hell would i buy an aimbot...when i can win without one???
    Youve played with me before you know that im legit...than why would i buy a fucking hack???

Besides I dont even mess with that shit or download that shit onto my comp cause i dont want to get a virus on my comp and not be able to play CSS at all.
    I find it hard to believe that the issue you state only happens when you're shooting and it happens to look just like aimbot, and you happen to get headshots, etc etc.
    You weren't skipping, nor did you appear to be lagging at all to anyone else.

9. Default

That still doesnt explain the whole thing about common sense....I can understand a player who sucks that would would use aimbots....but me?? im on top 35 in GG and im fuking legit...Why would i aimbot and lose everything i have done??

If anyone can answer this question with a half decent response i would like to hear it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt SnIpEr View Post
    That still doesnt explain the whole thing about common sense....I can understand a player who sucks that would would use aimbots....but me?? im on top 35 in GG and im fuking legit...Why would i aimbot and lose everything i have done??

If anyone can answer this question with a half decent response i would like to hear it.
    I'm just not buying it. You could tell me anything you want at this point. The proof is in the pudding.

Let zero review this and make his decision. If I'm wrong then I am wrong.