Thread: fuck this update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default fuck this update

or was it the mod? idk either way who the fuck made the poison (jumper) so fucking weak hp? I got hit from across the map on 4 corners with a M249 and was Hit for 300dmg 5 times!!!!!!!!

fuck this bullshit ZMOD is dead and retarded.

weapons need to be fixed,
    poisons need better resistance to being hit
    lag needs to be fixed.
    FPS is retardedly bad. fucking my brand new computer is 40fps on the server. whereas GG and pub im still at a normal 80+

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    or was it the mod? idk either way who the fuck made the poison (jumper) so fucking weak hp? I got hit from across the map on 4 corners with a M249 and was Hit for 300dmg 5 times!!!!!!!!

fuck this bullshit ZMOD is dead and retarded.
    generally when it comes to the few people i have banned in ZM we call what happened to you hacking

3. Default

No it sound's legit, this is the one thing I was looking forward to with zm.

That the update would force Zero's hand and make him redo the zombies to compensate for the new hit detection and possibly make the fast own like it used to back when I was the king of the stats, I don't play a game to lose like in TF2 after all.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

I already increased the hp by 500 before the update. However if hit detection has yet again been improved than the health will be raised again.

it turns out the lag and connectivity issues are the map itself and my ISP.

6. Default

umm, dude, it's not the mod or the update.

poison's have always been weak. they're job is to sneak around and attack from fucked up angles.

i kick ass with them.

besides, the para's an incredibly accurate gun, when fired shot-by-shot crouched
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

he was spraying full auto.

yes i know the posion is weak, but shot from across the map by a m249 will knock me off the ledge? thats a bit much.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.