Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Remove] geek_mspacman

1. Default [Remove] geek_mspacman

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/11799

Why; ugly ass map with too many teleports that allow the enemy to shoot you in the back with no chance of returning fire, gets old real fast because of this.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

that map kicks ass dude! what are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yes a server full of admins and people who instantly rtv'd on it are in the wrong here, the map sucks ass and needs to be removed asap.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

i like it too, it usually goes by pretty fast too.

5. Default

yes because everyone bumps into everyone else, its the definition of a clusterfuck with those built in teleports.

theres no Strategy involved its just a spawn and die map, hence why it was instantly rtv'd off of last night and the last time we played it, only reason I didnt put it up the first time is because I forgot about it.

6. Default

you think this is a clusterfuck, but then people like falling trash?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you think this is a clusterfuck, but then people like falling trash?
    that map needs to be removed.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    that map needs to be removed.
    falling trash is a fun map to play once in a while, to get away from traditional gg maps

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    falling trash is a fun map to play once in a while, to get away from traditional gg maps
    no, it's a retarded ass map to play once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, it's a retarded ass map to play once in a while
    you know whats retarded? deagle.