Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Inconsistent Admins!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    But see, the question is what do you consider camping the roof? My definition is just waiting for the opposing team to come up the ladder. I got no problem with you being up there sniping people across the map, as long as you don't just sit aiming at the ladder. Its a high spot, use it to your advantage, plus you are pretty easily shot whilst up there.
    i have a problem w/ that. like i said, heading to your opponent's roof and staying up there is fine. not your own.

it just seems right
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i have a problem w/ that. like i said, heading to your opponent's roof and staying up there is fine. not your own.

it just seems right
    So you are saying by definition, on funtimes, you cannot use the ladders on your side, but rather have to go over the the opponents side to climb up. The way I see it, it was put into the map for a purpose, and seeing how its generally easy to die up there if you aren't camping it, I allow it.

Camping inside the church on the other hand I do not stand for.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    So you are saying by definition, on funtimes, you cannot use the ladders on your side, but rather have to go over the the opponents side to climb up. The way I see it, it was put into the map for a purpose, and seeing how its generally easy to die up there if you aren't camping it, I allow it.

Camping inside the church on the other hand I do not stand for.
    no no no, funtimes is just a map-wide fuckfest

but churches is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

i have no problem going up onto the churches. The problem is staying up the the whole round. Go up and get a kill or two, don't see anyone? gtf down. The biggest issue with camping is it prolongs the game for people imo.

5. Default

there's no real cover on the churches (apart from the belltower which isn't great) where as there is quite a bit on the ground, it seems alot easier to shot someone off the roof than watch everything from up there. the only time it's good is if there's one or two guys left.

but i agree with most of the posts here, i've been saying for a while that the rules are very flawed, and you can't leave it up to the better judgement of the admins, because most of them don't have better judgement.

6. Default

Yes this is happening all the time but guess what, after Zero sorts out this mess with the servers thanks to those faggots in Steam, he will implement a new admin system. Some admins who were here for a while and can be trusted, are given more privileges and outrank and other admins who are new and will have limited power and must build their trust.

I cannot wait for this to be implemented and I also agree to redo the entire rules list for every server.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Yes this is happening all the time but guess what, after Zero sorts out this mess with the servers thanks to those faggots in Steam, he will implement a new admin system. Some admins who were here for a while and can be trusted, are given more privileges and outrank and other admins who are new and will have limited power and must build their trust.

I cannot wait for this to be implemented and I also agree to redo the entire rules list for every server.
    Bingo!

i see this issue ass something that can be solved threw time, not now. for now play how you wanna play, if you get kicked banned with no warning, post the log in the abuse section.

you shouldn't be that worried anyways mos def your a good player regardless of some of the new admins power trips

8. Default

camping is fine, as long as you dont do it for a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post

2 and half years of admin =

lool jk. the new system will be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    camping is fine, as long as you dont do it for a long period of time.
    isn't camping defined as sitting there for a long period of time? if you don't sit tehre, then it's not camping.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    isn't camping defined as sitting there for a long period of time? if you don't sit tehre, then it's not camping.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=camping
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.