Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Inconsistent Admins!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    That shouldn't be necessary, if you have an IQ over 85 and some moderate ability to control yourself. The problem is 45% of the admins don't meet both those requirements, and another 45% don't meet either.
    uh, no. it's that the rules are unclear in alot of areas, and too much is left up to the ruling of the admin, and that is where there is problems.

the rules need to be written by more than just Zero, so all the bugs and loopholes can be worked out. it should be a collaborative effert because, frankly, a single person will just fuck it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    uh, no. it's that the rules are unclear in alot of areas, and too much is left up to the ruling of the admin, and that is where there is problems.

the rules need to be written by more than just Zero, so all the bugs and loopholes can be worked out. it should be a collaborative effert because, frankly, a single person will just fuck it up.
    Dude you are retarded, I didn't even read your post, but I'm sure it's as terrible as you are. Stop posting here, everyone hates you.

3. Default

Dude you are retarded, I didn't even read your post, but I'm sure it's as terrible as you are. Stop posting here, everyone hates you.
    Even though it sounds as if i'm siding with nemesis here, I agree somewhat with nemesis, some of the rules are unclear of what is and what isn't.

That shouldn't be necessary, if you have an IQ over 85 and some moderate ability to control yourself. The problem is 45% of the admins don't meet both those requirements, and another 45% don't meet either.
    So what your saying is you and me fit in that remaining 10%?

edit: if there is unclear rules, its left to an admin to make a judgment call on the current situation. now if one of those 90% of admins who are retarted are faced with that situation well....

rawr is right

5. Default

Such is the problem if you just let people be admins if they pay you...

And nobody will listen to your side, rawr, if you just ignore everybody else "cause you are super boss".
    Yea, I'm Wojonatior in game, yea, I suck. Get used to it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    +1, if you know they are up there, fucking kill them, look up for christs sake, don't go crszy and say no roof or w/e, the roof is part of the map, dont fail so damn much.
    Churches the only thing i enforce is No climbing the ladder and sitting in the window of the church. also no camping inside ledges everythign else i could care less about. those 2 spots piss me off thought.

7. Default

woj is correct as is the case with rapedollars tonight in GG, just because you are an admin you job is to enforce the rules, not tell ppl how to play the game, so if it's not a rule violtion or hacking, keep your pie hole shut and let ppl play the game.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    woj is correct as is the case with rapedollars tonight in GG, just because you are an admin you job is to enforce the rules, not tell ppl how to play the game, so if it's not a rule violtion or hacking, keep your pie hole shut and let ppl play the game.
    rape is a clan member, not a standard admin.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

wow, someone has a sandy vagina, try not to bitch too loudly when you get cancer, k?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    wow, someone has a sandy vagina, try not to bitch too loudly when you get cancer, k?
    with the amount of people you wish cancer upon, i would NOT be surprised in any way if you get cancer.

if any one here deserves cancer it is you

and as far as you being a member of the IBIS community, id have to say you ARE ibis's cancer