I am not sure how to remedy this situation, but there are too many admins in here with their own view of what the rules are on this server. It seems like every time I am in the server an admin is saying one thing is against the rules yet the next time I am in another admin is saying the exact opposite. I guess when you just let anyone be an admin for paying a small fee they are pretty much going to do whatever they want. Where is the oversight?? Also, who is making all these rules for certain maps; for instance you can't go on your own church or if you have a scout or awp you can camp and blah blah blah...The only real rule I see is no camping (period). Where does it say anything about not going up on your own church, or where does it say don't go in your church window?? These maps were created to be played, not to be controlled where a player can and cannot go. I understand the no camping rule and I am fine with that, but when admins start telling me how to play my game it gets annoying!! As I said I don't know what it would take to get all admins on the same page, but it is definitely needed!!!! Either revise the server code, or STFU about made up rules!!!

Oh and I am sick of the hypocrisy: I see lots and lots of admins saying don't do this or don't do that, but when I decide to spec said admins they are doing exactly what they are preaching against. I suppose it is a situation of do what I say and not what I do!!