Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Inconsistent Admins!!

1. Unhappy Inconsistent Admins!!

I am not sure how to remedy this situation, but there are too many admins in here with their own view of what the rules are on this server. It seems like every time I am in the server an admin is saying one thing is against the rules yet the next time I am in another admin is saying the exact opposite. I guess when you just let anyone be an admin for paying a small fee they are pretty much going to do whatever they want. Where is the oversight?? Also, who is making all these rules for certain maps; for instance you can't go on your own church or if you have a scout or awp you can camp and blah blah blah...The only real rule I see is no camping (period). Where does it say anything about not going up on your own church, or where does it say don't go in your church window?? These maps were created to be played, not to be controlled where a player can and cannot go. I understand the no camping rule and I am fine with that, but when admins start telling me how to play my game it gets annoying!! As I said I don't know what it would take to get all admins on the same page, but it is definitely needed!!!! Either revise the server code, or STFU about made up rules!!!

Oh and I am sick of the hypocrisy: I see lots and lots of admins saying don't do this or don't do that, but when I decide to spec said admins they are doing exactly what they are preaching against. I suppose it is a situation of do what I say and not what I do!!

2. Default

I agree 100% with this Mos. I'll admit there are points when I camp briefly due to being stuck on a gun. But I move along when I get the kill.

I believe Dennis made up the rule of certian guns were OK. We need stricter control on the ADMINS here. The rules are fine, we just need everyone on the same page. Actual punishments when admins are wrong need to be instated, not just when they are out of control. You make a mistake? fine. But you should be held accountable for it just like if someone random fucks up in the servers. Temp restrictions etc.

The biggest issue I see with it is that those in control are too busy to do the needed tending so it goes lax and gets out of control.

3. Default

Listen the last thing we need right now is a war over admin rules, once all the servers are sorted out, the sites been redesigned by zero then we can bitch about the rules but right now isnt the time.

And generally camping in a pussy spot like the sniper perch in churches isnt allowed and on the roof your supposed to get moving after about 30 seconds up there, not sitting there for 2 or 3 minutes waiting for your opponent to pop out
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Listen the last thing we need right now is a war over admin rules, once all the servers are sorted out, the sites been redesigned by zero then we can bitch about the rules but right now isnt the time.

And generally camping in a pussy spot like the sniper perch in churches isnt allowed and on the roof your supposed to get moving after about 30 seconds up there, not sitting there for 2 or 3 minutes waiting for your opponent to pop out
    +1 to the first part....

As for the second its really up to the admin to keep things fair and fun for everyone... personally I think its funny as hell to warn than slap campers off the top of the church.

5. Default

When the server is on churches, I allow people on their own rooves, as long as they aren't just camping the ladder. IE just waiting for someone to come up the ladder, or excessively watching it. I usually go up there, take a couple shots, and about the time the other team is on my side, I jump down into a tree, than ground, and kill them all as they climb up the ladder. Works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    When the server is on churches, I allow people on their own rooves, as long as they aren't just camping the ladder. IE just waiting for someone to come up the ladder, or excessively watching it. I usually go up there, take a couple shots, and about the time the other team is on my side, I jump down into a tree, than ground, and kill them all as they climb up the ladder. Works great.
    +1, if you know they are up there, fucking kill them, look up for christs sake, don't go crszy and say no roof or w/e, the roof is part of the map, dont fail so damn much.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    First. Voicing an opinion is not an indication of a war.
    Second. The rules are rather important. Why should they be last on the list?

8. Default

Yes but it typically leads to war here

and it should be the last on the list because Valve (the people who made the game in the first place of all things)

broke OUR servers (see the threads about the fucked up reserverd slot kicker and the defunct wcs server)

and Zeros going to be redoing the forums and the main page after sorting the servers out, the rules work as they are its only one or two regular people complaining about them and a few new morons as always.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

9. Default

ok. my churches rule, as it was told to me by many, is no camping your own roof.

camp your opponent's is fine, since you have to make it over there in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

But see, the question is what do you consider camping the roof? My definition is just waiting for the opposing team to come up the ladder. I got no problem with you being up there sniping people across the map, as long as you don't just sit aiming at the ladder. Its a high spot, use it to your advantage, plus you are pretty easily shot whilst up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.