Thread: The Settlers 7

1. Default The Settlers 7

Awesome game I started playing. I know we have a lot of people who enjoy the total war games, age of empires and other similar games. this 1 is amazing. if you enjoy games like total war and what not, this is deff worth trying. PM me on steam at "hockeyplyr" if you want instructions on getting the free copy.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

any 1 else play this yet?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Been looking forward to it, but I don't have the money to buy it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I would play it but there is this thing called ubisoft who currently has the worst DRM scheme ever, untill then, GL and HF... and ubisoft

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Funny thing.. AC2 was cracked and worked perfectly.

Ubisofts got nothin' on them.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

But buying them still tells ubsoft I support this DRM, the only way to get it otherwise is to pirate them, but I have nothing against the Developer, just the publisher. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?