Thread: .........ok

Default .........ok

Here i go.

1. ping spikes from 40 to 1000 randomly during game play

2. fps down spikes to 9 fps for 2 min at a time.

3. spawning underground

4. server lag spikes after each round

5. heres a fun one, terrorist team was completely invisible, non existent to me, and in spec the only thing i could see were floating knifes.

theres a ton more, but im raging to hard to find any motivation to type out that list

thank you valve for fucking up a good game.
    it is virtually unplayable with out me contemplating throwing my laptop out my window.

now, for my dumb-ass, is there a way to fix any of these problems
    and could the fact that im sitting in a bed room where a thermometer is reading 110 degrees, have any thing to do with them.

the temp shouldnt affect it at all. maybe you need to re install your graphics card drive? re install steam and such?

3. Default

the only thing i've noticed wrong w/ gg is oe weird glitch where a single t will look like a ct to maybe 4 people on ct.

but that was on a different server
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I just always think it is funny when people say they have bad fps or a laggy computer but it is the server that is lagging. It is like driving down the road with stone wheels and then saying that the road is slow.

But yes valve has fucked this shit up.

i know part of it has to do with my computer, seeing as how CPU usage is never below 40..
    im just defragged, and that didnt work, i might have to reformat, i havnt done that since iv owned this computer, any one know a good win7 DL?

6. Default

i've been having the same problems and from what I have been reading it has something to do windows sound... I know it's weird but thats what people keep saying.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    i've been having the same problems and from what I have been reading it has something to do windows sound... I know it's weird but thats what people keep saying.
    That's funny you say that, i may have found at least a temp solution

i opened up my task manager, to view ALL users, and i found a very strange issue regarding 2 users running almost identical with eachother. i have My administrator User named MikePoucki and another user named MikePoucki running. i had 84 processes running. After doing some research i noticed something that may help you. i had a program/service called pando audio running, its purpous is to speed up high quality media Downloads, if you have that running close itunless your DLing something

i also found out as of right now, closing that pando has my cu usage back to one, before it was like 30-50%

but im just as lost as you are i guess

something you should try is open task manager, check your all user box find all your svchost.exe processes right click on them and click the veiw services tab and end any services you dont need.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the only thing i've noticed wrong w/ gg is oe weird glitch where a single t will look like a ct to maybe 4 people on ct.

but that was on a different server
    Thats happened to me a number of times. I see what i think is my teammate, turn, and die while saying WTF!?!?

Anyways, on-topic, you might have to reinstall your drivers. Also make sure your network card drivers are up-to-date and that you have enabled multi-core rendering if you have a multi-core processor.

And dont run Pandora, Limewire, or torrents in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacky View Post
    Thats happened to me a number of times. I see what i think is my teammate, turn, and die while saying WTF!?!?

Anyways, on-topic, you might have to reinstall your drivers. Also make sure your network card drivers are up-to-date and that you have enabled multi-core rendering if you have a multi-core processor.

And dont run Pandora, Limewire, or torrents in the background.
    i got it working decent with doing what i posted above only with the occasional UPDATE lag now.

but i am not sure how to set up multi core rendering, and if i even can.

i have a AMD Atholn ll x2 m300 processor