Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Millitary

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Where's he going for boot? Maybe I'll see him.
    relaxin jackson. November 22nd is his ship date. And maybe if I get a god damned answer from the army, if they accept my transfer I will be going into the same MOS and everything as him!

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    relaxin jackson. November 22nd is his ship date. And maybe if I get a god damned answer from the army, if they accept my transfer I will be going into the same MOS and everything as him!
    what MOS is that.. if it is at Jackson..

3. Default

YEAH SON! I'll probably see him at Relaxin' Jackson. I'm so fucking excited to get my ACU's. I go in mid October. Stuck there during Thanksgiving!

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

sry kids.. acu's suck balls.. they only blend in with gravel...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    sry kids.. acu's suck balls.. they only blend in with gravel...
    I know

But don't they have BCU's now? And are only giving them to those who are getting deployed?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    what MOS is that.. if it is at Jackson..
    Basic, he goes to Monterrey, Ca for DLI 25 whiskey. Linguistics

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    YEAH SON! I'll probably see him at Relaxin' Jackson. I'm so fucking excited to get my ACU's. I go in mid October. Stuck there during Thanksgiving!
    he goes there and gets the Christmas Exodus

7. Default

he goes there and gets the Christmas Exodus
    me too. NOt pleased about that tbh.

says i'm in basic for 12 weeks. so yeah exodus ftl

มวยไทย

I might see you there too. if my fucking transfer goes through!

9. Default

I might see you there too. if my fucking transfer goes through!
    sweet! let's fuck some bitches!

มวยไทย

Exodus will suck for you when you go to training lol, you will go threw hell to leave then love being home then have to come back to hell.. it will be a hell of alot more mentaly enduring then just going threw stright shot.

linguistics hmmm they make alot of money

jackson is so easty you have no idea, your lucky, and ACU's suck... you dont have to maintain them the material is uncomfortable and theres a shit ton of val crow <-- i have no idea how to spell that haha