Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did a quick shoot of my car

1. Default

Lol actually if I was aware of it, I absolutely forgot. And plus, we don't like to necro so HA!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Your dodge has a 5.9?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

i came in here expecting to see a car all shot up; it makes me remember i'm in the south.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    i came in here expecting to see a car all shot up; it makes me remember i'm in the south.
    or mid west, that was a fun 5 mile strip of the highway. I was in SD and someone had taken a shot gun and shot every sign for 5 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Your dodge has a 5.9?
    Nope. I am actually going to look at a truck this week, same thing as mine, just 4x4 with the 5.9. Prolly gonna end up buying it.

Mine just has the 3.7. I must say tho, its a tough little engine. I was racing someone with that truck and was doing 115 while the other car was shutting off.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

nice, perry.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Probably one of my least favorite colors and least favorite body style of the mustang, but it looks nice, I like the side exhaust.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

thank you. The white on white grew on me. I hated it, but now i love it.

9. Default

It does look better without the vinyl stripes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    It does look better without the vinyl stripes on it.
    what vinyl stripes?