Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did a quick shoot of my car

1. Default

the two on the hood and the one in the middle of it on your avatar.

thats not vinyl. thats how its painted. the whole car had this paint scheme. I traded my hood for some other things. this is now a stock hood.

3. Default

Ah well it looks more like a saleen mustang now.

haha thanks. That is a cobra front bumper, SVO side skirts, and a v6 rear bumper. but it works well imo.

5. Default

ok... so here I go with a question that I do not know the answer to and most do... How do you put pictures up on the forums?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trench Foot View Post
    ok... so here I go with a question that I do not know the answer to and most do... How do you put pictures up on the forums?
    upload them 2 photobucket.com then use the link they provide you with for your photos.

click the insert image icon, then insert the link. you can also go to google.com search for images then put the web address of the img in the "insert image" link.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    no but i put alot of work into it. I can brag about it all i want. I built it
    where is the mustang emblem for the front grill? your missing the key piece there that makes the front awesome.

8. Default

No it doesnt and thats part of what made the '68 look so cool in bullitt and that one.

I have what they call the Mach 1 grill delete. Since I had the other hood, it wouldnt clear with the horse in there. So we took it out.

10. Default

I think all she needs is a different rear bumper.. Go with the Cobra rear. So far the front and the sides flow well on your car. That rear has to go imo.