Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abusive admin

1. Default Abusive admin

Admin's INGAME name: Nato<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name:: Seaman Staines

How did he/she abuse: Verbally abusive over mic and kicked several players unfairly

Proof: as most was done over the mic i dont think there is much apart from the kickings

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by du773r View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: Nato<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name:: Seaman Staines

How did he/she abuse: Verbally abusive over mic and kicked several players unfairly

Proof: as most was done over the mic i dont think there is much apart from the kickings
    Zero's response would most likely be, get a demo of this and that nothing can be done without the proper evidence.

If you don't know how to record a demo type this in console
    record [insert name for demo]

3. Default

yeh i was guessing so does a demo record sound? i was just annoyed he was being so agressive towards people and kicked me for not making a cade the way he wanted would be good to just be able to play without being abused and kicked for silly mistakes

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by du773r View Post
    yeh i was guessing so does a demo record sound? i was just annoyed he was being so agressive towards people and kicked me for not making a cade the way he wanted would be good to just be able to play without being abused and kicked for silly mistakes
    Demo will record everything that you see on your screen. This includes what you hear as well.

5. Default

I did get aggressive to several players, considering they cade broke 3 rounds in a row, and yes i kicked them, should have been a ban, no abuse...

The problem was you guys shooting over the book case, moving things ect. messing up MY cade when i was already there. and the TOS doesn't say anything about being "aggressive" over the mic, sometimes it is the ONLY way to get you guys to stop without kicking/banning people. I always use banning as a last result, and try not to kick people, but when a map becomes unplayable because of people doing the same thing every round something must be done to fix it.

6. Default

Well i understand if you had enough of it the only reason i shot the sofa into the doorway was because there was no cade as the bookcase was on the floor you could have simply asked me not to do it again instead of kicking me

im not going to carry this on and make it into a huge thing all i ask is to be treated with some respect and ill treat you the same way

7. Default

I did, but there was a lot of mic spamming, probubly couldn't hear me clear enough, either way, sorry if i offended you, but noone was listening so i was trying to get them to stop so i could flip the book case up :P

8. Default

FYI demos do record mic usage.

9. Default

they dont record youre own mic however. last time ive demoed it didnt.

10. Default

oh you got to set voice_input 1 or something like that for it to get your own.