Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th

1. Cool Happy 4th

I may be having a good time out of the states but just for today I wish I was back home to celebrate. Today is an important day to remember the nation that our founders created and the freedoms that they realized that the individual and NOT the government posses. I hope that this 4th we remember the rights that we have been endowed by our creator with and that it is not any government that gives man rights but it is man whom gives rights to the government.

Enjoy the fireworks and I will sit back and enjoy the beer

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I may be having a good time out of the states but just for today I wish I was back home to celebrate. Today is an important day to remember the nation that our founders created and the freedoms that they realized that the individual and NOT the government posses. I hope that this 4th we remember the rights that we have been endowed by our creator with and that it is not any government that gives man rights but it is man whom gives rights to the government.

Enjoy the fireworks and I will sit back and enjoy the beer
    Island Party for me tonight.
    HAPPY FOURTH! =D

3. Default

I made a sparkler bomb and had plans to blow it up today, but than the thought crossed my mind that my neighbors are old and would probably call the cops if I blew it up. SO with that, im saving it for when I go camping with some friends :P Or a nice beaver damn
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

cops can not do anything unless they see it. set it off and then put it away.

5. Default

I got 30$ worth of fireworks to set off mwhahah

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    cops can not do anything unless they see it. set it off and then put it away.
    :sigh:
    if i had a dime for every time i heard that

anyway!! i'm sure that even though you're out of the states, you can still celebrate the american way!! find something to blow up
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Well I already watched the annual Lake Anna fireworks and also had to go to the doctors because a homemade sparkler (basically someone combined about 10 rounds of sparkler dust) and placed it about half a foot from my face. The doctor said I will be seeing white spots for several days.

BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS

8. Default

the fact that they are illegal in may places makes people even less safe as they have little experience or knowledge about safe use.

9. Default

light the fuse, walk away, not that hard.

for east coasters, best fireworks lie in pennsylvania. phantom fireworks ftw!!!