Thread: Another thanks to valve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Unhappy Another thanks to valve

So as you all know valve is having big sales that end today. So i decide to buy a game and god forbid that I buy it from another country if I do not live in that country. It will not let me buy anything with my American credit cards if I make the buy outside of America. wtf

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So as you all know valve is having big sales that end today. So i decide to buy a game and god forbid that I buy it from another country if I do not live in that country. It will not let me buy anything with my American credit cards if I make the buy outside of America. wtf
    i'm sure someone here would buy it for you if you somehow paid us back.

which one if i might ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

a cheep $10 game for $5 it does not matter that much but it still pisses me off that I got to pay 100% more just because I was on vacation. Also it looked like a fun game to play on the flight back home lol.

Oh and your admin is activated btw.

4. Default

God help us all.

5. Default

I want gta4....its only 5$ but I don't have a credit card. RAAAAAAGGEEEEEE

6. Default

fuck that it got sicurerom i do not care if it is free.

7. Default

a cheep $10 game for $5 it does not matter that much but it still pisses me off that I got to pay 100% more just because I was on vacation. Also it looked like a fun game to play on the flight back home lol.

hmmm, well, would you be able to d/l it or not? i mean, not allowing you to buy it's one thing, but d/l'ing it is another. and if you use firefox look for an extension that will switch your ip originator. alternately, try useing TOR(the onion router)

try enough and i'm sure you'll end up coming from a US ip

edit: woah, i just noticed the last part. thanks mate ^_^

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :glare:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

GTA for 5 bucks?.... sweet! still an hour left in the sale lol. thx for the info. didn't check the steam store this 1 weekend and ofcourse there's mad deals up...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    GTA for 5 bucks?.... sweet! still an hour left in the sale lol. thx for the info. didn't check the steam store this 1 weekend and ofcourse there's mad deals up...
    Your welcome :P...