Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mass slaying Yay or Nay

1. Default

I say NAY because there are quite a few people that even though the round may be over, the disrespect of an admin that constantly slays, slaps, etc. is really annoying and IMO can be considered abuse.

Stats or no stats that isn't even in the consideration.

Plus, if there's another admin in the channel when that kind of behavior takes place, it very well could be considered abuse against an another admin, which is against the rules, like banning another admin, which I had the unfortunate displeasure of reading about earlier this week.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

When I was a funny and not so caring about if i was abusing admin, I ma_slay #all at the END OF the round... But little dicks came in the fourms saying it was ABUSE even though it was nothing. Anyways I suggest you don't do it so ignorant assholes don't come here after you explained it doesn't count against your ranking whore rank
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    I say NAY because there are quite a few people that even though the round may be over, the disrespect of an admin that constantly slays, slaps, etc. is really annoying and IMO can be considered abuse.

Plus, if there's another admin in the channel when that kind of behavior takes place, it very well could be considered abuse against an another admin, which is against the rules, like banning another admin, which I had the unfortunate displeasure of reading about earlier this week.
    those admins need to remove the dildos from their respective asses, and lighten the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Disrespect? For shooting another teammate after a round is over which has no bearing on levels and no significant bearing on stats?

Come on.

Not even close. The round is over. Nothing can be gained or lost in killing/not killing another player, admin or not.

Are we going to get all huffy and puffy as soon as admins start killing each other with nades in the warmup round?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Disrespect? For shooting another teammate after a round is over which has no bearing on levels and no significant bearing on stats?

Come on.

Not even close. The round is over. Nothing can be gained or lost in killing/not killing another player, admin or not.

Are we going to get all huffy and puffy as soon as admins start killing each other with nades in the warmup round?
    Christmas, I never even mentioned that (shooting another player after round over) nor did I see it anywhere in this post. The topic is to slay, slap by admins or not and that is the topic I was responding to.

The whole idea and concept behind this post (my part anyway) is RESPECT and the setting the CORRECT + PROPER example for other admins + players.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

This is more of a discussion than an admin abuse.. Anyone mind if I move this to the general Rules section?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Yo, check out my sig.

Big "NAY" on this shit. It's gayer than AIDS and the HIV put together. When will you nigs learn to use admin the correct way? When it is necessary, for the enjoyment of ALL involved. That shit just screams: "HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE ADMIN LULZTROLLOLOLO!" Stupid children.

TL;DR Version: Don't be idiet moran attention-seekers.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.