Thread: Hello... again

1. Default Hello... again

Well I'm back from Iraq.... and ready to frag again!!!!

2. Default oh yea

How long does it take for the reserve slot to start taking effect?
    Last edited by Trench Foot; 07-08-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: ............... still do not have a reserved slot.... anyone know when Zero comes back from vacation?

welcome back!

zero is on vacation but his ass still pops in every now and then, probably 4 days or so.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    welcome back!

zero is on vacation but his ass still pops in every now and then, probably 4 days or so.
    currently it's up in the air. he activated my admin yesterday/today, so i'm not sure about reserved slots atm
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

ok thanks ... guess it does not matter since I got banned for no reason at all

Quote Originally Posted by Trench Foot View Post
    ok thanks ... guess it does not matter since I got banned for no reason at all
    banned? you shouldnt be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    currently it's up in the air. he activated my admin yesterday/today, so i'm not sure about reserved slots atm
    oh god its adminlyte

8. Default

its called fucking EDIT BUTTON! use it, it wont fucking hurt ya!
    you have been told not to double post! EDIT BUTTON!

9. Default

Your like 12 hours late to the party .... I dont know if you read this part... but I just got back from Iraq ... I still dont have my bearings straight on forums..
    I'm not banned anymore.. we got it figured out. Thanks again