Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trench Foot aim or good wall

1. Default

unbannd

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Trench Foot View Post
    no worries.... I got pretty excited over it.... actually pissed at first now impressed... so what program do I use to view the video?
    put it in the folder scribble specified, then go ingame and to console, then type playdemo <demoname>

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    unbannd
    I appreciate it.

4. Default

thanks for getting this so quickly... and I apoligize for my freak out... hope you unerstand.

5. Default

thanks for getting this so quickly... and I apoligize for my freak out... hope you unerstand.
    meh, that was pretty mild as far as freak outs go Lol... and np.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

still not putting the file int eh right folder... it still will not let me see the demo
    I put it in the CSS folder first and nothing... then put it in the Config file... and nothing.... I know I'm doing something wrong... just dont know what

7. Default

still not putting the file int eh right folder... it still will not let me see the demo
    I put it in the CSS folder first and nothing... then put it in the Config file... and nothing.... I know I'm doing something wrong... just dont know what
    put the demo in your CSTRIKE folder. not CSS, it has 2 say cstrike. then open the game, open console and type playdemo whateverdemoiscalled and it will play.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

roger that.. thanks again

9. Default

should look something like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\your user name\counter-strike source\cstrike

if you don't have 64 bit remove the (x86).

10. Default

seeing how you're unabnnd (should have worked) the demo in which you're being called a hacker doesn't really matter. just get back in the game and have fun ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy