Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Trench Foot aim or good wall

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Trench is legit, been playing with him for years.

new admins lmao.
    "new admins lmao" -> "I need to feel superior lmao"

like your shit doesn't stink because you've been paying for admin for two years.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    "new admins lmao" -> "I need to feel superior lmao"

like your shit doesn't stink because you've been paying for admin for two years.
    I don't think his comment was to say that he was God Almighty, just that there are a LOT of new admins (too many IMO) that do NOT have the grasp that Holy does on who's who, regulars, peoples play style, and a good eye for irregularities, not to mention pulling the trigger on a player too quickly if they "think" they smell a rat!

NO I am not aiming this at you so don't get all defensive like.

Is there really a practical reason that this thread is still open? It served it's purpose, been resolved, and the rest is just absorbing space.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

this is why we need an admin forum

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    I don't think his comment was to say that he was God Almighty, just that there are a LOT of new admins (too many IMO) that do NOT have the grasp that Holy does on who's who, regulars, peoples play style, and a good eye for irregularities, not to mention pulling the trigger on a player too quickly if they "think" they smell a rat!

NO I am not aiming this at you so don't get all defensive like.

Is there really a practical reason that this thread is still open? It served it's purpose, been resolved, and the rest is just absorbing space.
    I was just making a stab at Holy, nothing serious.

This thread WAS lying dormant until you stuck your nose where it didn't need to be.

It's pretty obvious what he meant. IBIS must have some really dumb admins come through if you're trying to give me this spiel.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    this is why we need an admin forum
    We really don't.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    We really don't.
    actually we do. admins quite often arent sure if someone is hacking or not, and find them selfs wanting a second opinion but don't want 2 post it 2 the public and have every start spamming on it. that and that in the chance the person is legit, they don't want 2 look like they're unfairly targeting them or whatever.... ive seen it happen more times then I can count, a admin forum would be quite beneficial... probably why zero is making 1 when he re does the forums.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I was just making a stab at Holy, nothing serious.

This thread WAS lying dormant until you stuck your nose where it didn't need to be.

It's pretty obvious what he meant. IBIS must have some really dumb admins come through if you're trying to give me this spiel.
    Dormant?? My ass, U posted TWO days ago, if u think that's dormant then I can recommend:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dormant

to you...

Also,
    you stuck your nose where it didn't need to be.
    It is MY business, I'm an ADMIN, and when you or any other admin makes a post about a BAN, then it SHOULD become a responsibility taken task of what admins signed up for, to be informed of the situations of the ones that try to fuck up our environment, to deal BS by 3rd party programs, by upsetting the players comfort zone on IBIS servers, and by other (mostly newer) admins that are NOOBS when it comes to the way things are done on IBIS. I don't give a RATS ASS how long u have been playing, where u came from, or what you're stats are elsewhere, but when U are here, then it IS my business and if you don't think so perhaps you should read the rules, and talk to a few other regulars here, other admins that have been around a few years, and last but not least, ZERO to enlighten you.

Now that I‘ve gotten that off my chest, I hope that you’re happy that you upset an old man trying to do his job CORRECTLY

Have a nice day
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Dormant?? My ass, U posted TWO days ago, if u think that's dormant then I can recommend:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dormant

to you...

Also,
    It is MY business, I'm an ADMIN, and when you or any other admin makes a post about a BAN, then it SHOULD become a responsibility taken task of what admins signed up for, to be informed of the situations of the ones that try to fuck up our environment, to deal BS by 3rd party programs, by upsetting the players comfort zone on IBIS servers, and by other (mostly newer) admins that are NOOBS when it comes to the way things are done on IBIS. I don't give a RATS ASS how long u have been playing, where u came from, or what you're stats are elsewhere, but when U are here, then it IS my business and if you don't think so perhaps you should read the rules, and talk to a few other regulars here, other admins that have been around a few years, and last but not least, ZERO to enlighten you.

Now that I‘ve gotten that off my chest, I hope that you’re happy that you upset an old man trying to do his job CORRECTLY

Have a nice day
    Thanks merriam. Is "2 : marked by a suspension of activity" not good enough for you? I'd say two days, no activity, would be considered marked by a suspension of activity.

You came in to a thread in which the issue had already been taken care of. What I said to Holy was a jab towards something he said. You decided to explain his post and his reasoning when it was completely unnecessary.

Now you are getting upset when I never disagreed with you. You're ranting about how it's your job, and to respond in the manner you did?

I don't think so.

If you were doing your job in this thread you would have made a post about the situation at hand, not about a comment made towards Holy about "new admins lmao." At least Holy added to the thread by saying the player in question was legit. You haven't even mentioned the thread's topic.

Stop taking shit so personal. If I knew you it might be a different story.

EDIT: just to make this clear, dennis this isn't a big deal, let's just chill and drink/smoke one (whatever suits you best), take it easy and keep on playing
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 07-08-2010 at 06:34 PM.

9. Default

Hmm.. im a little afraid to say something at this point..
    BUT can this thread just get closed??

It was a wrong ban, he is unbanned again and ingame jokeing very much about it, and is still very fun to play with..

and Scribble said he was sorry about the ban..

Someone just close this.. Please..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.