Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trench Foot aim or good wall

1. Default Trench Foot aim or good wall

username: Trench_Foot
    steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:12066941
    sb_status: attached
    demo: attached

Either aim bot or really great wall hacks. After reviewing in wire frame I feel like I was lagging. I could still be right so I'd like some other admins to review it but I may have made a mistake.

@ Trench - If I did make a mistake, it is up to ZERO to unban you regardless of everyone's decision. You will have to wait for his response. Also, you posted in the wrong section twice...

Attachment 2237
    gg_blue_arena0003.jpg

2. Default

WOW!!! wall hacks or aim bot... I dont even know how to do that stuff!!! I'm almost halfway honored that someone thought that I had an aim bot or a wall hack... I was just aiming for the head... and was hitting it... But if my once in a lifetime good game play got me banned... Well..... that sucks.

hes legit scribble.

4. Default

I'm gonna have 2 agree with hall on him being legit.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

what program do I need to be able to view this video? I just DL VLC... but that wont work... any suggestions?

6. Default

Yea, I was wrong. Sorry about that, but what I had as demo + with what I saw before, I was convinced. I hope ZERO gets to it quickly.

7. Default

I can reverse it, just tell me which server he was on

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

no worries.... I got pretty excited over it.... actually pissed at first now impressed... so what program do I use to view the video?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I can reverse it, just tell me which server he was on
    gg server

Quote Originally Posted by Trench Foot View Post
    no worries.... I got pretty excited over it.... actually pissed at first now impressed... so what program do I use to view the video?
    put it in your cstrike folder and use css. under console enter playdemo trench, or hit shift + f2 and press load.

10. Default

thanks