Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    thats a stupid question
    your existence is a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    your existence is a mistake
    thats a stupid statement

4. Default

demos are like what mcdonalds shows in their menu pictures; far from the real product in appearance and quality
    that... or live coverage of it being used over and over again at E3.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

thats a stupid statement
    your stupid

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    that... or live coverage of it being used over and over again at E3.....
    either way theres bound to be tons of glitches and re-releases of it. it would be best to wait it out. with something this complex its bound to happen even with testing

7. Default

wow! If it works how it's supposed to work, then wow!

Oh, but I lol'd @ this:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 07-05-2010 at 10:01 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

Lawl owns, that was funny. "I'm gonna raise you as my own!"

but yeah, this is just the start of this, think what crazy shit this will lead 2.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

could you imagine being able to do that with like your PC with your monitor and having some character exe. things on your computer like, "load this playlist into HLSS tiffany"

10. Default

This has been out since 2008, it was originally Built buy 3DV Systems called ZCam. Microsoft saw this and bought the rights to it real quick.
    Then added their Microsoft Sync voice recognition software to it.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.