Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Project Natal aka Kinect

1. Default

Imagine the movie "a.i" but irl. There ya go.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I lol'd....

all the demos they have done using this product have been flawless though, they're building this really well.
    I can't wait for this thing though. makes ya wonder where gaming will be in 10 years.
    the videos you posted are from E3 2009. Most of the Kinect (then Natal) "demos" shown from E3 2009 were faked.

Turn around to E3 2010 that just happened. Kinect's first party games suck, they dont react correctly at all to gestures. The only game that worked correctly is the third party game Dance Center or whatever the heck it was by Harmonix who are the ones behind Rock Band. Dance Center is of course pretty much Dance Dance Revolution.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacky View Post
    the videos you posted are from E3 2009. Most of the Kinect (then Natal) "demos" shown from E3 2009 were faked.

Turn around to E3 2010 that just happened. Kinect's first party games suck, they dont react correctly at all to gestures. The only game that worked correctly is the third party game Dance Center or whatever the heck it was by Harmonix who are the ones behind Rock Band. Dance Center is of course pretty much Dance Dance Revolution.
    lmfao... whatever you say, negative nancy

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

ummmm great product i guess even though i don't have an x-box it looks pretty cool.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    ummmm great product i guess even though i don't have an x-box it looks pretty cool.
    Wait... Wait...... you dont have xbox but you are named mastercheff and you Avatar is Master Chief with a cooking hat?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lmfao... whatever you say, negative nancy
    not really since I'm a reviewer/writer for VGChartz.com and half the staff of the site went to E3 so I've listened to all hands-on impressions from the staff that went. Wish I could have gone though... had the press ticket just couldn't afford the $1300 it was going to cost between air/hotel expenses. =[

Still from the show floor all consoles have great games coming out. Killzone 3, Gears of War 3, Final Fantasy XIV, Golden Eye 007 remake, Golden Sun DS, Mario 3D, etc. The 3DS especially. I'm honestly pissed that StarFox is skipping Wii and going to that handheld.

And like I said on one of the servers if you want good motion controls for console it truly will go Move -> Wii+ -> Kinect. Of course once Razer releases their motion sensing controls for PC its over for all motion controls till next generation. Razer officially destroys all three console motion controls with their tech, then again that's obvious because it's Razer.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Wait... Wait...... you dont have xbox but you are named mastercheff and you Avatar is Master Chief with a cooking hat?
    I hate microsoft? I dunno.