Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Impactblue 7/6/10 12:20am

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i had a reason to ban him thow he was blocking me when i was trying to get into the volcano safe spot i told him to move he would stand there when i went one way he would move right in front of me before i was able to move so i ban him.
    I'm sorry I stood in your way then, but I never heard a warning to get out of the way. I was there for maybe a few seconds at most and was on fire right before I got kicked. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to give my side of the story that's all. Maybe you had me mixed up with someone else? I don't remember blocking anyone on purpose.

Anyways, I'll be sure to watch my steps. The ban hasn't been lifted yet (just tried to get back in), but I'll try again tomorrow.

Edit: for the record, I wasn't trying to start any infighting. I just like playing on the server, I play on the gun game server as well here and there. You guys run a good batch of servers....just didn't want to get a bad name with anyone.
    Last edited by ImpactBlue; 07-06-2010 at 02:09 AM.

no you didnt start the fight.

this douche admin always does retarded shit like this.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactBlue View Post
    I'm sorry I stood in your way then, but I never heard a warning to get out of the way. I was there for maybe a few seconds at most and was on fire right before I got kicked. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to give my side of the story that's all. Maybe you had me mixed up with someone else? I don't remember blocking anyone on purpose.

Anyways, I'll be sure to watch my steps. The ban hasn't been lifted yet (just tried to get back in), but I'll try again tomorrow.

Edit: for the record, I wasn't trying to start any infighting. I just like playing on the server, I play on the gun game server as well here and there. You guys run a good batch of servers....just didn't want to get a bad name with anyone.
    Like perry said, there has been ongoing problems with taz and other new admins, and our forums are known for this kind of drama.

If taz agrees I will unban you from zombie mod. But legally i cant unban you without ibis clan member or the admins that gave the ban consent.

4. Default

i would unban u but i got ban myself by some admin thats not in clan.

5. Default

Taz you also shouldn't ban a player who's been playing in ibis for almost 4 years because a 14 year old thinks he is hacking and is he is "pissed off".

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    that might be true, but you're not in charge here, nor do you have the power 2 decide what admins get 2 stay or leave the server. if you have a problem, take it up with zero. all banning him will do is get YOU in shit for going against the TOS, and it will make shit you say about taz in the future look biased and not hold as much weight.

because 1 admin isn't following the rules, doesn't mean another disregarding them also is going 2 fix anything. if you have a serious beef take it up with zero or make an admin abuse thread, if enough ppl go to zero he will eventually lose his admin.
    Listen to the man. I banned a hacking admin and still got into shit for it! lol.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

it's pretty simple. banning another admin is one of those "last stand" things.

essentially, owns is still around because the other admin in question was hacking. we also actually like her. you, craig, on the other hand, have no excuse. sure, you removed a trouble admin from the servers temporarilly, but he'll be back and you'll probably be gone.

so long and thx for all the fish
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 07-06-2010 at 11:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

ImpactBlue is a cool guy, but are you the same as blueimpact? O_O

9. Default

Oh jesus are you all serious??? Boner stop banning Taz, if hes doing all that stuff then make a demo and post it in the forums.

To you Taz, seriously grow up how do you not know if you banned him for a day or a week?? Banning someone for blocking for a week is rediculous, especially because no block is suppose to be enabled on escape maps.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It is set to enable on all escape maps but if there are some maps that become broken becuase of this you can suggest a change using the zombie map subforum. Admins can however turn it off if it is breaking a map or as a test to help determine what setting really is best for a given map.
    Plus you can't ban someone for reaching a car/boat/train/skateboard whatever and taking it, you snooze you lose.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    so long and thx for all the fish
    Rogue credit for a well placed HHGTTG quote.