Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rules?

1. Angry rules?

I really dont care how much bs i get from this thread but seriously

people really dnt understand what no camping means, it's ok with snipers for like a few seconds but the same place but 3 rounds in a row?! i mean, newcomers should read the rules nd they should be obeyed, not naming any admins in particular but a majority of admins recently have been ignoring their "job" recently i do remember someone in particular saying that admins just buy admin so they can abuse it but obviously they wouldnt, because they would just lose it.. wouldn't they?

but seriuosly guys if your new, type rules, READ them and fucking obey them they're there for a reason are they not? (and i dont mean to be broken.)

iv'e seen many excellent camping and rule mods that would work perfectly on gungame. But that up to zero to decide..

thanks, apoc
    Starcraft kicksase fuck yeah!

2. Default

If there camping in the same spot would they not be an easy target...

Anyways, my view on a user who is camping is a user who is found to be often delaying the end of the game by camping in some spot just so they do not get killed. Hiding in a good spot during the game and picking passing noobs off is just well, smart. If you watched high level cal matches that is mostly what they do.

If they user was truly camping than they should be punished. But I think that people sometimes like to label what are simply good tactics, camping. Admins please beacon and punish repeated campers, we do not need to sit around all day waiting for someone to kill them.

3. Default

ive been in a cal-i match. they "camp" but not in corners. they camp in akward spots. they call em choke spots. and you also have to note the rounds are only 2 minutes so you can only camp for 1 min max if youre gonna complete the objective.

imo, if you have an objective like planting or rescueing, you shouldnt camp to a rediculus degree. if youre protecting a site or hosties, then theres no limit, as long as youre, as i said, protecting a site or hosties.

its usualy not easy to kill a good awper camping. even if you know what spot theyre in. in deathmatch servers i camp in towers for the whole round an hardly ever get killed and they know im u p there.

4. Default

but in gg it's diferent cuz like zero said you dnt wnna be sat waiting for people who are camping to be killed once the timer runs out nothing happens as i'm sure your aware of

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If there camping in the same spot would they not be an easy target....
    Anyways, my view on a user who is camping is a user who is found to be often delaying the end of the game by camping in some spot just so they do not get killed. Hiding in a good spot during the game and picking passing noobs off is just well, smart. If you watched high level cal matches that is mostly what they do.

If they user was truly camping than they should be punished. But I think that people sometimes like to label what are simply good tactics, camping. Admins please beacon and punish repeated campers, we do not need to sit around all day waiting for someone to kill them.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If there camping in the same spot would they not be an easy target....
    well not all the time depending on what gun you ahve and the "camper" has and if you told soemone whilst dead then you would be "ghosting" and saying in-round would eb pointless cuz if the "camper" had a brain they wouldnt go there after hearing you tell teammates and the opposition where you were going that round to kill soemone you know will be there but not if they hear you telling people where they are.. lol

7. Default

i gnore where i just quoted on your whole post zero i fucked it up

8. Default

Normally i would be pissed that you posted 4 times, when you could have just made it into 1 and used edits.

But because your signature supports starcraft im willing not to bitch about it!
    -MBP

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Normally i would be pissed that you posted 4 times, when you could have just made it into 1 and used edits.

But because your signature supports starcraft im willing not to bitch about it!
    lol, but it does tho, noone can deny it :P

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    ive been in a cal-i match. they "camp" but not in corners. they camp in akward spots. they call em choke spots. and you also have to note the rounds are only 2 minutes so you can only camp for 1 min max if youre gonna complete the objective.

imo, if you have an objective like planting or rescueing, you shouldnt camp to a rediculus degree. if youre protecting a site or hosties, then theres no limit, as long as youre, as i said, protecting a site or hosties.

its usualy not easy to kill a good awper camping. even if you know what spot theyre in. in deathmatch servers i camp in towers for the whole round an hardly ever get killed and they know im u p there.
    when the hell were you in a cal-i match?