Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ragone ibis.a

1. Default

to clear any wavering uncertainties yes i am ragone. taz is a teenager who like I said before clearly cannot handle his powers. maybe it was out of line in doing so, but it seems like every time I watch him play on the server he's either insulting players, changing skins, kicking or movnig people to spec and causing other asinine problems. from my perspective it's like hes arduously trying to either piss people off or enjoys being a bully.

the group of admins that was with me in gungame can attest to this as many of them were there when he was banned a week~ or so ago

2. Default

Great scott!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    to clear any wavering uncertainties yes i am ragone. taz is a teenager who like I said before clearly cannot handle his powers. maybe it was out of line in doing so, but it seems like every time I watch him play on the server he's either insulting players, changing skins, kicking or movnig people to spec and causing other asinine problems. from my perspective it's like hes arduously trying to either piss people off or enjoys being a bully.

the group of admins that was with me in gungame can attest to this as many of them were there when he was banned a week~ or so ago
    I have to agree with him..
    Taz is an ass.. and he cant handle the responsibility which belongs to admin..

But you Craig isnt that much better.. evertime i play with you, you changes the map no matter what, even if its not you there is senior admin and you do it when you feel like it, and that is not cool eather..!!
    I have had alot of ppl bitching to me because you keep changeing the maps.. i have heard ppl say that you change map from a very good map to the map that sucked the most and then you left the server again.. what the fuck are you thinking?!?!
    your just as bad as Taz just in a other way!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    I have to agree with him..
    Taz is an ass.. and he cant handle the responsibility which belongs to admin..

But you Craig isnt that much better.. evertime i play with you, you changes the map no matter what, even if its not you there is senior admin and you do it when you feel like it, and that is not cool eather..!!
    I have had alot of ppl bitching to me because you keep changeing the maps.. i have heard ppl say that you change map from a very good map to the map that sucked the most and then you left the server again.. what the fuck are you thinking?!?!
    your just as bad as Taz just in a other way!!
    point. racist to boot
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

If an admin is abusing their powers, you come to the forums with it. You don't violate the TOS yourself and ban them from the server.

it still doesnt change the fact that your as bad an admin than me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    it still doesnt change the fact that your as bad an admin than me
    LMAO He is no where near as bad as you, the only thing he really ever does wrong is start random map votes when he's not senior admin.

Honestly though, people need to loosen up about the senior admins stuff. Yes you do get to make the ultimate decision about what maps we play, but at least be courteous and take into consideration what the other paying admins want to play as well. Especially admins who lurk in spectate for long periods of time.

*EDIT* Oh and as far as the Taz thing goes, if hes admin abusing make a demo and bring it to the forums. You can't just keep banning him because you don't like him.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    LMAO He is no where near as bad as you, the only thing he really ever does wrong is start random map votes when he's not senior admin.

Honestly though, people need to loosen up about the senior admins stuff. Yes you do get to make the ultimate decision about what maps we play, but at least be courteous and take into consideration what the other paying admins want to play as well. Especially admins who lurk in spectate for long periods of time.

*EDIT* Oh and as far as the Taz thing goes, if hes admin abusing make a demo and bring it to the forums. You can't just keep banning him because you don't like him.
    he trolls, is racist, and abuses admin powers. sounds as bad or worse to me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    he trolls, is racist, and abuses admin powers. sounds as bad or worse to me

Ughhhh how does he troll or abuse his admin powers?? LOL
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

from what I hear when I get back home any admins that have been abusing are going to be in DEEP shit b/c as always abuse and taking advantage of zero being on vacation results in much more punishment than normal.