Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ragone ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    from what I hear when I get back home any admins that have been abusing are going to be in DEEP shit b/c as always abuse and taking advantage of zero being on vacation results in much more punishment than normal.
    go get em' zero!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

I believe zero said before he went on his vay-cay that if any 1 fucked around and didn't follow the rules while he was gone there would be hell 2 pay

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    he trolls, is racist, and abuses admin powers. sounds as bad or worse to me
    ok lessee

yes i take the crown on spectate and afk

hall you take the crown on racism

taz you take the crown for threatening players...

craig you take the crown of changing map when not senior admin and banning an admin more than once.....

xen... pugs... barking... uh no.

going back to this thread: Craig you have to make demos to prove your case unless you have witnesses or a text from chat. banning another admin is illegal. like Hallwagner said on the thread when i ban him while he was admin: "two wrongs dont make right."
    as much as i hate that racist poor piece of shit, who got his first car stolen by kindergarden thugs, who he keeps cuming back like he didn't do anything wrong, he's right and he's still a regular of the server to me and i treat him no different.

acolyte also said that: "even though u did it with good intentions.... the higher ups will only see if it was done correctly...." Craig, you have to keep that in mind if you wanna stay as admin. and you have to be patient.

as far as my experience with Taz, yes i have seen him threaten people but it was because people were breaking his cade. but so far he hasn't done anything illegal while i was on. and if i seen him, its no more than 10mins and he goes somewhere else...
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 07-06-2010 at 01:37 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    from what I hear when I get back home any admins that have been abusing are going to be in DEEP shit b/c as always abuse and taking advantage of zero being on vacation results in much more punishment than normal.
    Its over ......

(disregard everything i just said lol)

RUN GOOOOO.... GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 07-06-2010 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Ughhhh how does he troll or abuse his admin powers?? LOL
    your obviously mentally ill. but you wouldn't know, because I've heard you do too

6. Default

your obviously mentally ill. but you wouldn't know, because I've heard you do too
    hall...

watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hall...

watch it.
    negative, she doesnt know shit, and abuses admin and gets away with it, its bs. same with ragone

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    point. racist to boot
    yep since i've been dropping n-bombs and being racist since I took up the admin power right

not going to deny ive said less than agreeable things in the past but since then nothing has been said. thanks. your trolling is falling behind wagner these days though im rather ashamed!

9. Default

negative, she doesnt know shit, and abuses admin and gets away with it, its bs. same with ragone
    Oh wow you just get more funny as we go along don't you!

The only thing I do thats remotely wrong is change maps without a vote sometimes when i'm senior admin, which isn't even abuse according to TOS... it just pisses people off.

I never use any of my "fun" powers like slapping and drugging and I get made fun of by other admins for never banning anyone. So remind me again, what did I do?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

alrighty if you guys dont have anything to contribute to this thread, get the fuck out. Admin abuse is about Ragone and not anyone else, and everyone elses problems. No body's perfect, the only way you can do your best is by following the tos and if your not sure of a rule, look it up, then make your best judgement.

stop with the bickering, the thread is about Ragone banning admins multiple times, any other abuse ABOUT ragone that could be added would be nice, this is about ragone banning tazist. NOT TAZIST BEING A BAD ADMIN IN THE SERVER. If non of you get that... you shouldnt be playing here.

If tazist is a bad admin, stop harrasing and get actually proof. It's like people who call ppl hackers in a game, and don't try to get proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.