Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Ragone ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    am i seriously the only one who dosnt abuse ever?
    haha
    I don't. I follow the rules quite strictly.

don't think ive ever seen a thread on mag, echo or owns for abuse either.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

yeh... the only thing i have is that zero can check the logs of ragone banning tazist. i think thats enough evidence for abuse. thats why i gave a specific time and server so then he can see were ragone banned taz. if i didnt have this information, i would of never of posted.

anything else need explaining?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't. I follow the rules quite strictly.

don't think ive ever seen a thread on mag, echo or owns for abuse either.
    True, a good admins rarely see an admin abuse thread. Cause the person knows exactly what they are banned for and how long.

haha
    Mikey sometimes we wish we could ban you cause you get in some really stupid arguments but again it doesn't give us the right to.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    yeh... the only thing i have is that zero can check the logs of ragone banning tazist. i think thats enough evidence for abuse. thats why i gave a specific time and server so then he can see were ragone banned taz. if i didnt have this information, i would of never of posted.

LOL DUDE, you lose ok. When Hallwagner was admin abusing admins were providing the logs to Zero and nothing still happened. If logs were good enough to prove admin abuse then there would be no reason for demos mkay? Done with this shit.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

mag u were on when i was ban wernt you. I think that i was talking to you when it happened.
    you can also go look at this he tells that he ban me in this tread like 3rd post on there or so.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4269

6. Default

I agree with ya holy, was just saying generally you need 2 witness the abuse. clearly with this thread all zero has to do is read this and he will look into it right away I'm sure.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    mag u were on when i was ban wernt you. I think that i was talking to you when it happened.
    you can also go look at this he tells that he ban me in this tread like 3rd post on there or so.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4269
    Nope, I left right before then. I hopped back on zm for just a few min after seeing the unban me thread just so i can figure out why you banned him, and what for so I could help resolve the matter. I only new it was you cause i was reading console logs of who i kicked or moved to spectate after i repeatedly told players not to use parachutes on ze_paradise to the volcano island. Then i saw the thread post of Craig Boner banned you, Which was wrong on his part.

For Admins
    Simple way to cover your ass is to keep records for what you say and do for your own defense for people claiming admin abuse. I had 2 or 3 pissed cause i moved them to spec. I was making quick log of what i said and they did. If I'm reported abusing i have something to stand on.
    Last edited by mag36; 07-06-2010 at 07:35 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    LOL DUDE, you lose ok. When Hallwagner was admin abusing admins were providing the logs to Zero and nothing still happened. If logs were good enough to prove admin abuse then there would be no reason for demos mkay? Done with this shit.
    loool, it piles on, look at hall. everything piled on and he loss admin.

He may not lose admin, but something has to be done to teach him a lesson.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

loool, it piles on, look at hall. everything piled on and he loss admin.

He may not lose admin, but something has to be done to teach him a lesson.
    i know for a fact that blink was on b/c hes the one who told me who ban me.

haha
    yes mikey you are.....all you are is loud, annoying, and drunk :P