Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ragone ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    maybe if zero knew better he would remove half the admins powers. you might deserve a second chance. ragone, no. taz, no. and countless other admins, maybe
    Remove half of my admin powers? Go ahead, the only ones I use are map changes, beacon, and mute mostly. Doesn't it also say in TOS to use your powers sparringly and appropriatly? Hmmm...
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Remove half of my admin powers? Go ahead, the only ones I use are map changes, beacon, and mute mostly. Doesn't it also say in TOS to use your powers sparringly and appropriatly? Hmmm...
    no i meant remove ALL of the powers from HALF the admins

3. Default

maybe if zero knew better he would remove half the admins powers. you might deserve a second chance. ragone, no. taz, no. and countless other admins, maybe
    Your one to pass judgment.....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

no i meant remove ALL of the powers from HALF the admins
    lmao like I said, wouldn't effect me I don't do anything wrong ^_^
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Your one to pass judgment.....
    actually i am. i know what i did, and some of these people have equaled or surpassed my abuse

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you can only ban people for being racist if it's directed at someone.

if ppl are just saying racist terms you can't ban them... unless it's directed at someone in the server.
    im well aware of this thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    lmao like I said, wouldn't effect me I don't do anything wrong ^_^

8. Default

actually i am. i know what i did, and some of these people have equaled or surpassed my abuse
    Believe me they haven't, I played with you everyday and no one is nearly as bad as you were. I was your friend and even warned you when admins were demoing you and such but you just didn't care at all.
    Got pug?

9. Default

please stop comparing yourself to other admins, nobody here can even come close to rivaling your lack of common sense and poor taste in representing Ibis

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    please stop comparing yourself to other admins, nobody here can even come close to rivaling your lack of common sense and poor taste in representing Ibis
    not true, chibby did ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy