Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ragone ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    stop with the bickering, the thread is about Ragone banning admins multiple times, any other abuse ABOUT ragone that could be added would be nice, this is about ragone banning tazist.
    Hes not "banning admins multiple times", hes banned Taz twice, once while Rapedollars was there and Rape told him to do it (this was the same night Rape banned him from GG) and then now this time that you are referring to.

You're right this time was unjust and he shouldn't have done it but don't make it sound like hes just out of control baning admins left and right. People take things wayyyy out of context here. Not to mention that you are making this thread when you weren't even there when the "abuse" happened plus this was what two nights ago??

If Taz has a problem he can make a demo and post his own damn thread.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

agreed on the part of making demos. it was in poor judgment to ban another admin, regardless of their behavior. and for that I apologize.
    as for the admin abuses I think it would be better if it was brought to light by people who were actually in the presense of either myself or the other admins, not ones who just hear things on the grapevine. that way there won't be any uncertainties about heresay and whatnot. thanks.

and as for the rampant abuses, personally I have only banned people for usage of the n word, the majority of the time I just hand out mutes after deeming necessary. I do not use any of the freezing or mass-slaying at the ends of rounds. As for the random map votes, I start them at the request of other players, with myself abstaining from the votes unless its brought up by another admin/rtv/time ending, typically ones that are terrible and unpopular maps. maybe it's in bad taste but if admins are sitting in spec and not doing anything at least let the active people change the map and not get all angry about it. when i'm senior admin I really have no problem if another admin wants to start a map vote nor do I start a pissing contest about it. it's a game not a full time job, relax.
    Last edited by Craig Boner; 07-06-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    agreed on the part of making demos. it was in poor judgment to ban another admin, regardless of their behavior. and for that I apologize.
    as for the admin abuses I think it would be better if it was brought to light by people who were actually in the presense of either myself or the other admins, not ones who just hear things on the grapevine. that way there won't be any uncertainties about heresay and whatnot. thanks.

and as for the rampant abuses, personally I have only banned people for usage of the n word, the majority of the time I just hand out mutes after deeming necessary. I do not use any of the freezing or mass-slaying at the ends of rounds. I have changed map at the request of multiple players, typically ones that are terrible and unpopular maps. maybe it's in bad taste but if admins are sitting in spec and not doing anything at least let the active people change the map and not get all angry about it. when i'm senior admin I really have no problem if another admin wants to start a map vote nor do I start a pissing contest about it. it's a game not a full time job, relax.
    hmm examples of people who you viciously insult and degrade for your personal feelings. me, reinbear, taz (deservedly so) and countless other non-regulars that youve basically scared away from the servers. plus using the name change cexec command repeatedly when theres no need for it and when it pisses people off is considered abuse

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    changing map votes to your specific tastes, like canceling votes and going to your tubewhore maps, no biggie. even if your senior admin you completely negate the fact that they have mapvotes
    Yep like I said, according to TOS I can change the map whenever I want if im senior admin. Most of the time I will do a single map vote though, all of my tubewhore minons usually vote yes too.

I've recently lightened up a lot on my tunnel view of maps, not like you would know though since you're banned from the server
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Yep like I said, according to TOS I can change the map whenever I want if im senior admin. Most of the time I will do a single map vote though, all of my tubewhore minons usually vote yes too.

I've recently lightened up a lot on my tunnel view of maps, not like you would know though since you're banned from the server
    only recently though, about 3 days ago. ive played on there quite a bit because of the "fail bans"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post

and as for the rampant abuses, personally I have only banned people for usage of the n word
    you can only ban people for being racist if it's directed at someone.

if ppl are just saying racist terms you can't ban them... unless it's directed at someone in the server.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

LMAO He is no where near as bad as you, the only thing he really ever does wrong is start random map votes when he's not senior admin.

Honestly though, people need to loosen up about the senior admins stuff. Yes you do get to make the ultimate decision about what maps we play, but at least be courteous and take into consideration what the other paying admins want to play as well. Especially admins who lurk in spectate for long periods of time.

*EDIT* Oh and as far as the Taz thing goes, if hes admin abusing make a demo and bring it to the forums. You can't just keep banning him because you don't like him.

If an admin is in spec and doesnt respond within 10 minutes I kick them. Zero allowed it back then and im sure he is allowing it now. Because 1) They are taking up a spot for people who wnat to play.

and 2) let them use their reserved slots
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hmm examples of people who you viciously insult and degrade for your personal feelings. me, reinbear, taz (deservedly so) and countless other non-regulars that youve basically scared away from the servers. plus using the name change cexec command repeatedly when theres no need for it and when it pisses people off is considered abuse
    Reinbear didn't need to be scared away from the server he needed to be pushed. Hes a loud screaming racist that doesn't know how to follow the rules.

The name change thing is correct, he did abuse it like his first week of admin until he got in trouble for it. It's called learning from your mistakes, maybe if you did that you would still have your admin?
    Got pug?

9. Default

can we get this thread closed? it's just becoming a big off topic bitch fest. if holy wasn't even in the server when this went down, then this thread is pointless. you gotta wittness the abuse 2 report it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Reinbear didn't need to be scared away from the server he needed to be pushed. Hes a loud screaming racist that doesn't know how to follow the rules.

The name change thing is correct, he did abuse it like his first week of admin until he got in trouble for it. It's called learning from your mistakes, maybe if you did that you would still have your admin?
    maybe if zero knew better he would remove half the admins powers. you might deserve a second chance. ragone, no. taz, no. and countless other admins, maybe