Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ragone ibis.a

1. Default Ragone ibis.a

We'll from what i heard he ban an admin, Tazist | ibis.a.

From what i heard tazist was going to move himself into spectate. He accidently moved player: Lz into specate. She was upset and ask why she was moved to spectate. Before tazist could appologise for his mistake, he was ban by ragone.

From what ive been told, this isnt the first time ragone has ban an admin, and tazist has been ban by him before. This is against the server rules and justice needs to be served.

This happen on the zombie mod at approxmently 1 am, give or take 15 mins.

I hope theres more clear witnesses and get this issue resolve without a flame war.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

sooo... is ragone craigboner? or do we have by some random chance 2 seperate admins baning him from ibis servers tonight?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    sooo... is ragone craigboner? or do we have by some random chance 2 seperate admins baning him from ibis servers tonight?
    could be idk, im just reporting this abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

i think Craig Bonner and the outer one are diff people b/c i was talking to mag about the forms when i was ban. one might have told the other to ban me idk i only know i was ban and this isn't the first time it has happened to me by this admin i have tried to talk to him about it before and every time i do he just ignores me and leaves. so i don't know what you want me to do about it because its getting really old really fast.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i think Craig Bonner and the outer one are diff people b/c i was talking to mag about the forms when i was ban. one might have told the other to ban me idk i only know i was ban and this isn't the first time it has happened to me by this admin i have tried to talk to him about it before and every time i do he just ignores me and leaves. so i don't know what you want me to do about it because its getting really old really fast.
    well you were bannd from 1 of the servers from earlier... so you should know if you were bannd an additional time on another 1 of our servers, or if you've only been bannd once tonight....... think....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

well you were bannd from 1 of the servers from earlier... so you should know if you were bannd an additional time on another 1 of our servers, or if you've only been bannd once tonight....... think....
    how would i know that??

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    how would i know that??
    do you try 2 piss me off or something?

look... this is incredibly simple... how many times were you bannd tonight.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

do you try 2 piss me off or something?

look... this is incredibly simple... how many times were you bannd tonight.
    i was ban once then tried to rejoin and couldn't so i went to g.g.

9. Default

Craig Boner is Ragone.. YES.....

i lol'd