Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Rick James 7/6/2010 2:15 PM

Name in Game: Rick James
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6465180 01:50 31 0
    Who banned you: Ṟob | ibis.a
    When: July 6th, 2010, 2:15 PM
    Where: The zombie mod server, on the map zm_ATIX_helicopter
    Why banned: I was banned for "pre-nuking the map (atix_helicopter)", however, I did not. I was actually on the ground at the time when the map was pre-nuked, and I was a predator zombie, thus I could not even jump high enough to pre-nuke the map.

Other/Reason to unban: I've played on the IBIS servers for a bit, and I haven't had a problem yet / I've followed the rules. These servers are fun, and I wouldn't even try doing something as remotely stupid as pre-nuking a map.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RickJames View Post
    Name in Game: Rick James
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6465180 01:50 31 0
    Who banned you: Ṟob | ibis.a
    When: July 6th, 2010, 2:15 PM
    Where: The zombie mod server, on the map zm_ATIX_helicopter
    Why banned: I was banned for "pre-nuking the map (atix_helicopter)", however, I did not. I was actually on the ground at the time when the map was pre-nuked, and I was a predator zombie, thus I could not even jump high enough to pre-nuke the map.

Other/Reason to unban: I've played on the IBIS servers for a bit, and I haven't had a problem yet / I've followed the rules. These servers are fun, and I wouldn't even try doing something as remotely stupid as pre-nuking a map.
    i was there but afk. Rob was on spectate most of the time usually watching the prenuke area. i'll let him know whats is up when he get back on... how long is your ban?

3. Default

Thanks for the help man. I'm not quite sure how long the ban is for, the message just says I've been banned from the server.

4. Default

lol, rob.

knowing him yuo'll be lucky to see light of server for at least 5 days.

wait til he gets on to post the story
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Hm. I think i just made my first mistake then.
    I apologize, The thing was. you were the ONLY one alive after the pre-nuke, and there was already pre-nuking going on. and i was already a little pissy. so i was a little hasty on the ban. As acolyte said. people know I'm a little rough on the bans.
    Hereby i apologize and i'll unban you as soon as the servers are done restarting. and my damn client will stop saying "your product version does not match with server client" -.-

Edit:
    First thread about me. but no admin aboose
    Last edited by Rob; 07-07-2010 at 04:59 AM.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

6. Default

Haha thanks Rob, and don't worry about it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Hm. I think i just made my first mistake then.
    I apologize, The thing was. you were the ONLY one alive after the pre-nuke, and there was already pre-nuking going on. and i was already a little pissy. so i was a little hasty on the ban. As acolyte said. people know I'm a little rough on the bans.
    Hereby i apologize and i'll unban you as soon as the servers are done restarting. and my damn client will stop saying "your product version does not match with server client" -.-

Edit:
    First thread about me. but no admin aboose
    o.O

:fiants from incredulity:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Awww you banned Rick James? He's been around forever.

9. Default

o.O

:fiants from incredulity:
    ... What?
    I'm still human.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.