Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remove map please

1. Default Remove map please

can we please remove gg_d-dust_v2

the map sucks.. it keeps changing how it looks, (not the big problem) but sometime it bloks all exits from spawn so both teams is stuck in spawn and cant do shit.. and sometimes CT get traped in Spawn..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    can we please remove gg_d-dust_v2

the map sucks.. it keeps changing how it looks, (not the big problem) but sometime it bloks all exits from spawn so both teams is stuck in spawn and cant do shit.. and sometimes CT get traped in Spawn..
    damn, when i brought that map up to be added, it seemed like it would kick ass. the premise is that it changes every round...but it shouldn'[t wall teams in.

oh yeah, wrong section btw
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    damn, when i brought that map up to be added, it seemed like it would kick ass. the premise is that it changes every round...but it shouldn'[t wall teams in.

oh yeah, wrong section btw
    yeah i know it changes every round.. and that really isnt the problem.. that is just annoring..
    the problem is that half the time eather 1 or both team is stuck in spawn and cant do shit about it and eather have to kill them self or wait for the time to run out..

and when i was playing in it today i found some sort if secret door and i ended up in a place where no on could see me, and i couldnt see any and i couldnt get out so i had to kill my self..

Sorry.. didnt really know where to put it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

One of these days I'm going to get to play it and see for myself. I was the one who asked that it be added in the first place just as a concept to see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    One of these days I'm going to get to play it and see for myself. I was the one who asked that it be added in the first place just as a concept to see if it works.
    yea its a great map, minus the one or two times the teams get trapped in spawn.

how do they get trapped? ive never played this 1 :/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    how do they get trapped? ive never played this 1 :/
    The walls change. And sometimes the walls change to where you can't reach the other team.

Last time I played it I was drunk and slapped everyone across. It was a bloodbath.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    The walls change. And sometimes the walls change to where you can't reach the other team.

Last time I played it I was drunk and slapped everyone across. It was a bloodbath.
    sounds like a horrible map

9. Default

OMG I want to play this map now for the shits and giggles

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Yeah this one stays just for that christmas.