Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unable to connect ibis

1. Default

I just posted the same problem!!! WTF!!!! I come back from Iraq... very excited to finally play... I get on my favorite server... Ibis... and I get banned.. then I get un Banned... and now this!!! I might as well just go back!!... cause it is less if a headache to pull dirty Iraqis out of their nasty mud huts than it is to deal with this!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Or you guys can be real team players and revert back to the way it was pre-shit update.
    Frankly I like what they did. They fixed the horrid hit registers and improved the graphics a bit. Its closer to CS 1.6 in terms of hit registry finally like it should have been when originally released.

As long as they continue to fix whats causing crashes and crap there shouldnt be any issues since all they added was the MVP, new simplified server list UI, new score board, and a couple of minor things that didnt affect gameplay at all.

3. Default

I have no problem getting on other GG servers!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trench Foot View Post
    I have no problem getting on other GG servers!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
    i think the servers are down, thats why you cant get in this second.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i think the servers are down, thats why you cant get in this second.
    they arent. they wouldnt appear in the server list if they were. its the server/client version that is the issue. servers needs to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacky View Post
    Frankly I like what they did. They fixed the horrid hit registers and improved the graphics a bit. Its closer to CS 1.6 in terms of hit registry finally like it should have been when originally released.

As long as they continue to fix whats causing crashes and crap there shouldnt be any issues since all they added was the MVP, new simplified server list UI, new score board, and a couple of minor things that didnt affect gameplay at all.
    ya cuz the being knifed from 8 feet away makes more sense now.

thanks.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ya cuz the being knifed from 8 feet away makes more sense now.

thanks.
    I have yet to see this... I've managed to knife people easier in a fight thanks to the ability to knife them in the face and it do damage.. but not kill someone a few feet in front of me.

They really need to add the headshot with knife from 1.6. That would be awesome.

8. Default

who cares... ibis is not up... and that sucks A$$!!!! time for me to play my PS3 ... ModNation Racers anyone?!?!

9. Default

why does valve and steam hate us so much?

well. I have a feeling ii will be a wait.