Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: bad day in the world of brentidge

1. Default

thanks mag and yeah i have done a like every drug you can name exept H and dmt but want to try dmt though lol but i only smoke weed regulerly

real winner.

3. Default

Any of my friends that have been addicted to drugs have pretty much stopped, however none were doing anything particularly hard, worst was my close friend who was an alcoholic and addicted to vicatin (cant blame him for that one he is one unlucky bastard), scary shit when he just passes out for 5-10 secs in the middle of school. He is better know (for the most part)

Brentige, I absolutely despise nem, but I must agree with him in this situation, you are hanging out with the wrong crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    so i just am sad and need to talk well type about today the worst day i have had in awhile. So my friends house got raided and well one deserved it well because he sells drugs. bad shit not like weed. i hate him because he stole a lot of money from me. His room mate if you play in the gun game server you no him as leftovercrack. He does not sell anything or do anything bad other than get high. he is one of my best friend and so yet again one idiot brought him down with him. Now he has a bail of 1800$. He was only living there because he has had a hard time with a job. To be able move to some place better than a couch, or he would of had to live out of his car.

and you thought that was bad. My friend Troy was an idiot and did way to much H and had a overdose and died.

so today sucks hurray for drugs lol. I am not going to do H but i got 3 vicodens a little rum and gun game and going to make bokliva. See if that takes it all of mind
    ok. i'm going to go through this piece by piece, showing you everything that proves just how retarded you are.

So my friends house got raided
    i hate him because he stole a lot of money from me
    yet you're friends?

yet again one idiot brought him down with him
    this happened before? wow, you run w/ idiots too

and you thought that was bad. My friend Troy was an idiot and did way to much H and had a overdose and died.
    you're more bummed about your two druggie friends (one of whom you hate b/cause he stole cash from you) more so than your one friend dieing? what an ass

so today sucks hurray for drugs lol. I am not going to do H but i got 3 vicodens a little rum and gun game and going to make bokliva.
    didn't we learn something here? lets see, maybe...drugs will fuck your life up?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I don't have any friends who do drugs though my family is in the medical business so I am well aware of what people will go to just to abuse drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok. i'm going to go through this piece by piece, showing you everything that proves just how retarded you are.

yet you're friends?

this happened before? wow, you run w/ idiots too

you're more bummed about your two druggie friends (one of whom you hate b/cause he stole cash from you) more so than your one friend dieing? what an ass

didn't we learn something here? lets see, maybe...drugs will fuck your life up?
    you coulda done better then this.

you half assed it

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you coulda done better then this.

you half assed it
    kiss my ass.

i was at work, bored off my ass, waiting on a loading dock for a truck that was an hour late, in a 100+ degree warehouse, w/ air blowing in from the outside through the bay doors (103 degrees outside)

it was a fucking convection oven, so i'm sorry if i didn't put my heart into that post. there were far more things wrong w/ it the first time i read through it, but like about seven pounds of my body weight, i think i sweated them off.

personally, i think i did rather well.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

kiss my ass.

i was at work, bored off my ass, waiting on a loading dock for a truck that was an hour late, in a 100+ degree warehouse, w/ air blowing in from the outside through the bay doors (103 degrees outside)

it was a fucking convection oven, so i'm sorry if i didn't put my heart into that post. there were far more things wrong w/ it the first time i read through it, but like about seven pounds of my body weight, i think i sweated them off.

i didnt say it was bad lol

just said in certin situations you could have done better.

the sweating thing.. yea was 110 deggrees in my room )=

9. Default

kiss my ass.

you mad bro?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you mad bro?
    dehyrated. big difference.