Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pl@YwithM3's Application

1. Wink Pl@YwithM3's Application

Name: Ashley Fletcher

In game Name: Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a

Weapon of Choice: pump shotty (click me)

Frequently joined servers: ZMOD (99% of the time) GG (the other 1% lol)

Maps: i like mainly all the gg maps i play, but with zmod i deffinetly prefer cade to escapes, tx_highschool, hospital remix, penumbra exended, 420_beachstrike, snoopy, pulse_temple of doom, desert fortress, pyramids.. i know theres others but i cant think of their names.. but those are some of my favorite zm maps

About Me (personal life): my name is ashley i live in the US. im 20 and in college witha semi focus on psychology. i work as a lifeguard at a local indoor pool and i think i spend more time there than at college lol. my hobbies consist of anything outdoorsy, karate, lifeguarding.. yes my job is a hobby lol being with my friends.. oh an i like playing cs:s too

About Me (gaming): i usually go by the name Pl@YwithM3 in any of the games i play, that includes counter strike source, starcraft 2, portal 2, terraria annnndddddd POKEMON!!!!! yeah idk why but once ina while i just have this..... "compelling" urge to pick up my old gameboy an play like yellow version or soemthing like that ;z
    but anyways i like to play on the IBIS ZMOD server as often as im able and i have been for i would like to say over a year now, i absolutly love it there. i know a very large portion of the regulars as well as most of my fellow admins too and i try my best to stay in touch with each of them im by no means a "rank whore" so im not the kind of player whos hardcore and focusing more on my stats rather than the server and its players, which imo is much more important. i love to lay back and have a fun time and even just screw around with the other players, but to an appropriote and always fun degree (if that makes any sense at all lol) i like to think im a very easy going non-judgemental person when it comes to being an admin. im tolerable, yet reasonable. i absolutly hate having to punish or kick players from the server but will do so if necessary. i always try to make it a point to give warnings to players about things theyre doing whether its dissruptive/offensive to other players or just flat out breaking the servers rules. so by far im no hitler of an admin and i dont (think) that ive ever had an admin abuse thread made with my name on it and im aiming to keep it that way.

Reasons for applying: i really like contributing to a good cause and helping things run smoothly and keeping order of things, which is why i love being an admin for ibis because i love its servers and the community that has grown within them. and i want to try and do more. <ibis> isnt something i want to just make my name all flashy and pretty or to show off. i would like to believe that if i get it and wear it, that i deserve to. if i dont deserve it than thats ok too, i can just keep moving forward and try again in the future

sooooo... thats me and my app :] thanks everyone for taking a look an ill see you all in the servers!

bye adios ciao doei tschau PEACE
    Last edited by Pl@YwithM3; 09-08-2011 at 08:44 PM.

hmm i havnt played with you much but i then again just came back since you joined our community (=
    so ill save my vote for now =O
    Personal reform

3. Default

TITS OR GTFO......
    jk lol, good luck

4. Default

+1 spasm lol jk.

mikey your vote means nothing man. :P jk

i haven't played with you much either, so I'll save my meaningless vote too.

5. Default

I'd say +1. She's really friendly with the community and she knows what she's doing when on the servers.

6. Default

*bump* ...
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

7. Default

Abuses admin / cheats.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

I dont think my vote would do much anyways but +1

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post

Abuses admin / cheats.
    see above...

ps: so far this is the only vote that counts. in case you were wondering...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

I want to know how this person is cheating?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png