Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob's app? >_>

1. Default Rob's app? >_>

Robin J. Pols

In game Name:
    Rob
    (with ibis.a tag, usually.)

Weapons of Choice:
    On Zombie Mod: P90/Dualies. Galil/Dualies. AUG/Glock.

On PUB: AUG/Glock probley.

On WCS: I never really play on WCS, but if i play i would go for AUG/Galil with Glock or dualies.

Maps:
    My favorite ZMod map would have to be zm_roy_the_ship still. Old school map, and still great. just not played that much anymore.

PUB: Doesn't matter to me that much really, i like de_dust though.

WCS: Any

GG: any aswell.

Reason for App:
    The Ibis clan to me is the first clan server i played on more than 2 hours. It's a great place to meet great gamers. I have played since late 2006, and I enjoyed playing from start and still do. I like to see the clan grow in both quality and quanity.
    And I plan to stay for a long time, still. New people join in every day, and new admins join the party aswell. I mostly love ZM, and i've spent most my (CSS) game time on there, but I like playing on any Ibis server, whenever I'm on one.
    Seeing as i've had quite a long experience in the Ibis clan, aswell as in being admin, It compelled me to apply for clan membership, to contibute to the clan.

Experience:
    I've been a gamer since like, almost my entire life. It started on a super nes, I think. playing monsters in my pocket, and Gremlins and such. After that we got a PSX (Playstation 1), where I played Tekken 2 and 3, Spyro the Dragon, Gran turismo, Tomb raider, games as such. Then the N64 with mario, donkey kong and Banjo Tooie/Kazooie.
    From there I went to RPG games. and started with FPS when i was roughly 6 or 7.

My FPS "career" started with Soldier of fortune. It was a fun time, and eventually I started playing Battlefield 1942, bought Battlefield 2 after that. In Battlefield 2 I was invited to a clan =ESU= and stayed there for quite a while, until it disbanded. And after BF2, I bought Battlefield 2142.
    In between the purchase of BF2 and BF2142 I bought the Half life Game of the year edition, and also got me Counter strike: Source.

(haven't really played any of the other games that came with it.) I first played Surf servers, and eventually came across this retarded ass Zombie mod server with anime models and spongebob and whatnot. freaked me out, but it was fun. so i looked around and eventually came across the IBIS Zombie mod. (2006). I liked the setup of the server, and the players that were around then. So I continued playing here.
    Now, 2011, roughly 5 years later, I still am playing on the very same server, and still greatly enjoy it and the players.

Contact Info:

Nowadays I have a couple million Emails, but you can contact me at
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Steam: Robinistic

About me:
    Im an enthousiastic Graphic designer. I love doing it, never really get enough of designing and such. Do some HTML/CSS occasionally. Aside that I work out alot, I sing alot, and draw occasionally.
    My biggest dream is moving to and living in America. Though lately my interest in Australia has grown alot aswell.

I'm a very polite player and person, unless you're pulling bullshit on me. Alot of people in Zombiemod know me as an asshole admin, but thats usually because theyre like, absolutely retarded. That aside, I aim to have a professional image towards others, at whatever I do.
    Last edited by Rob; 06-01-2011 at 06:41 AM. Reason: App is now up to date.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

o for sure +1

3. Default

Cheers mate.
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

4. Default

Yayyyy +500 I love you Rob
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

about fucking time!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Thank you, Thank you. <3

+ 1 ^chocolate
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Fucking YES! +1

9. Default

With a name like Rob how can you say no?
    +1

miss playn with you buddy are time zones suck cause your always on in the morning, and Im just not a morning person. My ass is asleep
    Last edited by mag36; 07-09-2010 at 02:34 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    + 1 ^chocolate
    Stop doing that.