Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unmute me

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    this is lame i no i talk alot but shit i passed out drunk and now when i wake up to play a little cs i find my self muted thats gay i would like to no who muted me to not to be mean just so i no to talk less when there in the server really how many times have i cont'd to talk alot or sing when an admin or anyone serious tell me to stop i do i this this is lame and would like to be unmuted i have been an ibis reguler for a long time now and this is the closest to a ban i have ever got so i am thinking this is kinda petty thanks again have a wounderfull day everyone

maztagunz i did get the consent of leftover crack to post his mug shot so maybe ask befor deleting it?
    heres what i think. i don't care if you drink or not. i don't care if you do drugs or needles or inhale a dust blower. everyone to me is equal when it comes to players playing CSS. if i hear someone mic spam, he or she is muted. if someone is breaking the rules he/she is warned or banned. i don't care about your life in CSS. all i care is that the players are following the rules.
    a good conversation from a admin/clan/player to admin/clan/player is totally fine with me. a joke is fine. a question from someone who doesn't know a thing or two in the server, me or another player will be glad to help and answer his/her question. but a pointless alcoholic who tends to mic spam while drunk to me is not tolerated and should be dealt with. what ever time an admin gave you is what you deserve. after reading your concern and the reason why you might have been muted, i would have given you a perma mute in case you get drunk again.....

2. Default

okay thanks

we need like clarification regarding who mutes who perma.

its confusing seeing muted people when i use the menu

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    we need like clarification regarding who mutes who perma.

its confusing seeing muted people when i use the menu
    why? it's quite simple, if someone is muted, they were muted for a reason...?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    i dunno with all these new admin aboosers yay know

uhg its those damn trust issues

6. Default

DJ has a good point. after the mute option from the updates, i believe this Mute and Unmute should have its separate forum under RULES.
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 07-08-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: a mute was required and no abuse took place....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    DJ has a good point. after the mute option from the updates, i believe this Mute and Unmute should have its separate forum under RULES.
    why? you don't have to report temp bans so why would you need 2 report a mute, that's just silly. if someone is muted, they did something to deserve it. if they want 2 be un muted before the mute wears off, then they can make a thread like brent did, which also lets the community know that he was muted for being a drunk fool and spamming, it's also documentation that he fucked up.

if ppl want out of there mute early they can post asking for it 2 be lifted, but by doing so they're admitting they fucked up.

unless you've been perma muted there's no reason 2 ever even bring up the fact you were muted.. unless you think it was un-just and then if that's the case you should find yourself in the admin abuse section...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

why? You don't have to report temp bans so why would you need 2 report a mute, that's just silly. If someone is muted, they did something to deserve it. If they want 2 be un muted before the mute wears off, then they can make a thread like brent did, which also lets the community know that he was muted for being a drunk fool and spamming, it's also documentation that he fucked up.

If ppl want out of there mute early they can post asking for it 2 be lifted, but by doing so they're admitting they fucked up.

Unless you've been perma muted there's no reason 2 ever even bring up the fact you were muted.. Unless you think it was un-just and then if that's the case you should find yourself in the admin abuse section...
    ..........good point...........
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

9. Default

why? you don't have to report temp bans so why would you need 2 report a mute, that's just silly. if someone is muted, they did something to deserve it. if they want 2 be un muted before the mute wears off, then they can make a thread like brent did, which also lets the community know that he was muted for being a drunk fool and spamming, it's also documentation that he fucked up.

if ppl want out of there mute early they can post asking for it 2 be lifted, but by doing so they're admitting they fucked up.

unless you've been perma muted there's no reason 2 ever even bring up the fact you were muted.. unless you think it was un-just and then if that's the case you should find yourself in the admin abuse section...
    i'm talking about perma mutes. i'm just saying if it gets out of hand it should have it own separate forum and not under Unban or Bans...

10. Default

Theres one problem i find with the mute system, Last night Some guy was mic spamming on zm. Gave him 3 warning and it was getting to damn annoying so instead of using the mani menu system and going though all the pages of 40 people, I wanted stopped quick. so i typed

@mute mr w***** (in chat)

Dont remember the name
    Its so much quicker then the menu system to shut him up fast . Of course thats a perma but i was going right back in mani commands to switch the mute and he left. And for the life of me a cant figure how to unmute in Console? And now I dont remember the fucker's name. Yes i could have looked his name in console but hl2.exe froze and crashed. So now i have some guy perma muted. Which he probably deservse but still

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    i'm talking about perma mutes. i'm just saying if it gets out of hand it should have it own separate forum and not under Unban or Bans...
    you have a point but most people dont know if they were perma muted or just an hour before they come crying