Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: unmute me

1. Default

ya but lets be realistic people. perma mutes damn near never happen lol, and at the small ass rate they do happen, it's an even smaller rate that we get ppl on the forums who have been perma muted requesting for it 2 be lifted. 98% of the time when someone is on the forusm complaining about a mute, it's over a temp mute that if they would have just waited would have been lifted.

if you're gonna mute ppl the quick way which is a perma mute mag, then just o ma_rates and check the persons steam ID before you mute them so ya don't forget who they are.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ya but lets be realistic people. perma mutes damn near never happen lol, and at the small ass rate they do happen, it's an even smaller rate that we get ppl on the forums who have been perma muted requesting for it 2 be lifted. 98% of the time when someone is on the forusm complaining about a mute, it's over a temp mute that if they would have just waited would have been lifted.

if you're gonna mute ppl the quick way which is a perma mute mag, then just o ma_rates and check the persons steam ID before you mute them so ya don't forget who they are.
    Thanks for the tip. But like i said i ment to switch it but servers were crashing like crazy last night. But the guy deserved his mute. I probably could have put mins in front of it. If i see him again im sure ill remember the name and fix it though. But we do have alot of new admins that dont know what they are doing

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    And for the life of me a cant figure how to unmute in Console?
    Mute, in mani mod, is a toggle. So just run @ma_mute or @mute or whatever on the name, and it'll toggle off if they're muted. There's sadly no way to set @mute 0 <name>.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

4. Default

Yeah seems like everyday I see another new thread from him on the main page.

and brentidge would you please actually take the time to proofread your god damn messages before posting them?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yeah seems like everyday I see another new thread from him on the main page.

and brentidge would you please actually take the time to proofread your god damn messages before posting them?
    lol, i played w/ him one night on tf2, and i was amazed he didn't sould like he was retarded. he sounded relatively normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

ya but lets be realistic people. perma mutes damn near never happen lol, and at the small ass rate they do happen, it's an even smaller rate that we get ppl on the forums who have been perma muted requesting for it 2 be lifted.
    actually thats not entirely true, whenever mikey mutes someone its a perma mute, then he forgets about it, and leaves the server, poor adminship like this is reasons why there should be some form of system for taking care of it
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    actually thats not entirely true, whenever mikey mutes someone its a perma mute, then he forgets about it, and leaves the server, poor adminship like this is reasons why there should be some form of system for taking care of it

you forgot the important part of my msg that said "an even smaller number of people come here bitching about perma mutes"

mickey might be being a poor admin, but apparently the ppl he's perma muting arnt regulars or any 1 of importance cause we next 2 never hear of a perma mute on the sites. any regular member or person loyal 2 the servers would come here and say, why was I perma muted, and like I originally said, that pretty much NEVER happens. 95% of the time when someone is complaining about a mute, it's just a temp, and they have 2 wait it out regardless.

the only reason I think it's a silly idea, is cause ppl coming 2 the forums 2 complain about perma mutes is pretty much non existant, so dedicating a forum section 2 perma mutes seem kinda stupid.

making new sections in the forums cause certain admins are retarded and can't do there job properly seems really dumb. if anything the admins in question should be dealt with, not making more areas in the forums 2 counteract there stupidity
    Last edited by maynard; 07-08-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy