Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So fucking hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    I think this is a hyperbole, because I'm fairly certain that would kill you very quickly. Also the highest recorded temperature in earth's history is less than 140.
    i believe it was 136, and there really is no discernible difference between 120 and 150 its all deadly hot

2. Default

haha.. im getting very scared to tell you what i have in Denmark with the numbers your saying.. but then again .. in a different kind of temperature measurement than we have in Denmark..

Today we have 30 degrees Celsius.. which is surprisingly hot in Denmark
    our "normal" temp this time of year is between 20-25 degrees Celsius
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    haha.. im getting very scared to tell you what i have in Denmark with the numbers your saying.. but then again .. in a different kind of temperature measurement than we have in Denmark..

Today we have 30 degrees Celsius.. which is surprisingly hot in Denmark
    our "normal" temp this time of year is between 20-25 degrees Celsius
    i envy you........

-.-

4. Default

It's called a heatwave and the summer time. STFU and move to Antarctica.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    talk about 100* any ideas on portable air-conditioner? looking to buy 1 to prepare for the coming weeks-months of hot day. 5-12k btu and brand etc.
    Why do you want a portable AC? Do you have sliding windows, (ie; horizontally sliding), instead of vertical drop-down windows?

Portable AC units are mostly crap. I did a bunch of research before I got my window unit, and 9 out of 10 cool less then they say they do, use more power, and make a lot of noise. I suggest adapting a window unit to fit in your windows if possible. They're cheaper, more efficient, and more powerful.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I've lived in FL almost my whole life, except for when I lived in Arizona and I will say i'd rather live there then here as far as temperature goes. Yes the number is physically higher but in FL with the humidity it's disgusting.
    So, so true. It might say 98 here but it can feel like 115 or worse.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Why do you want a portable AC? Do you have sliding windows, (ie; horizontally sliding), instead of vertical drop-down windows?

Portable AC units are mostly crap. I did a bunch of research before I got my window unit, and 9 out of 10 cool less then they say they do, use more power, and make a lot of noise. I suggest adapting a window unit to fit in your windows if possible. They're cheaper, more efficient, and more powerful.
    i live in an apartment with my wife..cant really do shit with this mother fucker! lol. thats why portable are the only option.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    i live in an apartment with my wife..cant really do shit with this mother fucker! lol. thats why portable are the only option.
    i live on the top floor of my apartment in Queens NY its the hottest in the building. but i work a block from where i live from 9am to 10pm with air conditioner all day. but as soon as i get home, its like a furnace being their.. i have to wait 30 minutes for my two air conditioners to cool it down.
    despite of that my fucking energy bill went sky rocket because of the air conditioners at work and there was nothing i can do about it. i had 3 energy company sellers try to sell me their service but i literary ban them. one of them was being hostile and i was about to call the cops on them. stay away from Direct Energy, Spark Energy and Ambit Energy because they are the biggest frauds according to consumer reports.

9. Default

it must be an odd feeling knowing you will be more comfortable staying at work then going home lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    despite of that my fucking energy bill went sky rocket because of the air conditioners at work and there was nothing i can do about it. i had 3 energy company sellers try to sell me their service but i literary ban them. one of them was being hostile and i was about to call the cops on them. stay away from Direct Energy, Spark Energy and Ambit Energy because they are the biggest frauds according to consumer reports.
    *BAM* No books for you!
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck