Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seriously? Plz unban Player: Tentoes 7/8/2010 Time 6:57

1. Default

neither do I owns, this was probably a five minute ban anyways.

2. Default

thats what i thought until i couldnt get in after 5 hrs

3. Default

Either way you still team killed intentionally. At leat you admit it, but you still are a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Either way you still team killed intentionally. At leat you admit it, but you still are a dumbass.
    i think anything more than a 5 minute ban for intentional tk is ridiculous

5. Default

Its intentional! Anything intentional should carry a way harsher punishment! He knows the rules and purposely broke them. Its different if its an accident. He is lucky I wasn't there or he probably would have got at least a half day ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

First of all intentional or not it was after the round was over, and second I was not warned in any way, and am still banned as far as I know.

7. Default

I don't see the issue with intentional TK'ing after the round is over. You have the option to slay them the next round. You don't lose anything by being tk'ed. Why the fuck would you ban someone for something that has no effect?
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck