I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass... and im all outta bubble gum"- Rowdy Roddy Piper in "They Live"
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

"To Do a Barrel Roll" - Peppy Hare
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

Typical fucking clone, oh well it was getting too serious anyways.

at 0:27 best quote ever, I just love how nonchalant he is after getting shot at with a shotgun

I lied.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-10-2010 at 02:04 AM.

4. Default

+1 to masta and +1 to clone lolol

"if the futures been drawn out, theres no point in living." song lyrics
    "ironically, individuality is not a trait shared by everybody." saw this in a magazine for a camel ad lol
    "you cannot escape reality's trials with a simple prayer." song lyrics

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

What makes me smile is anothers misfortune
    I like to see your body in flames scortchin'
    I like to see a part of your brain auctioned
    I like to see inside of your main organs
    I like to see inside of your veins pourin'
    I find beauty in anothers pain
    I find beauty in the spirit of god but I don't fuckin' change
    I find serenity in torture

JMT

"What's the difference between a white kid and a minority? One knows how to mind their fucking business while the other doesn't know when to shut the fuck up with no street smarts, respectively." - LLM

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

its as simple as this

"Carpe Diem" -Horace-

7. Default

You always seem to have something cynical to say loka, just saying.

8. Default

"We're all scared. You hid in that ditch because you think there's still hope. But Blithe, the only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function. Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it."

9. Default

"ill whip ya head boy." 50 cent
    ^that scene (and whole movie) was awesome.
    "mhmmm. this is a tasty burger."
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 07-11-2010 at 01:55 AM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Charlie Don't Surf!

Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it. -Milton Friedman

A small leak can sink a great ship. -Benjamin Franklin

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good. -George Washington

cum grano salis -Unknown