Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't waste your money.

1. Default

Lol the saw movie's were retarded IMO but I am not going to bash your opinion because I respect it. I just don't approve.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Lol the saw movie's were retarded IMO but I am not going to bash your opinion because I respect it. I just don't approve.
    agreed and disagree, they got shittier and shittier imo.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Women...
    well said lol

women for sure

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    agreed and disagree, they got shittier and shittier imo.
    The 3rd was pushing it. after that it got to be rediculous.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    The 3rd was pushing it. after that it got to be rediculous.
    Second that,

Hmmm shit that dont work and not to waste your money on.......

If you want relish on a damn hot dog just buy a fucking jar of relish. The squeeze bottle dont work worth shit

6. Default

Shutter Island : I predicted the movie with the first commercial ad for the movie... so save your money... HE IS THE PATIENT!!!

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

7. Default

lol cronic i just started to watch that movie on a stream. I am 15 min into it and i take a break because it was kinda boring and read this thread. now i don't have to finish the movie YAY.

8. Default

shutter island was a kick ass movie. was a good mind fuck.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    shutter island was a kick ass movie. was a good mind fuck.
    Yeah, I liked it. I still wasn't sure at the end if he was actually the patient or if they were just trying to convince him to keep him quiet, even after they went through the whole story of what happened... I was in denial man.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Yeah, I liked it. I still wasn't sure at the end if he was actually the patient or if they were just trying to convince him to keep him quiet, even after they went through the whole story of what happened... I was in denial man.
    Lol ya, I was quite confused till the end scene (after the light house)... then I watched it again a couple days later and found it even better the second time through, you catch a lot of little things you don't the first time around.

Maynard - The WCS Guy